• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. TerraBlaze

Mobile [Help] Making Cloud Bases Look Natural

So I've been working on a new build for a while, and I can't seem to get it right. I'm trying to make a flying floating island fortress. I have about 2k cloud blocks to play with, but I've tried multiple times and can't get the cloud look natural. I'm also going to put rockets in the cloud to...
  2. TerraBlaze

Mobile Solar Eclipse Broken?

So after 4 days of afk farming, around 4 hours of actual online time, and I still cannot manage to get a solar Eclipse to spawn in my main world. I'm really starting to hate this because it's pretty much impossible for me to advance in the game as a melee class without a TerraBlade. And every...
  3. TerraBlaze

1.2.3 and 1.2.4 here already?

So recently when I was browsing the Official Terraria Wiki, I decided to check the mobile version history, and to my surprise 1.2.3/1.2.4 were BOTH released! I quickly read through the changelog, and it had practically been copied word by word from the actual page. Apparently iOS and google play...
  4. TerraBlaze

Mobile Rune Wizard Farm?

Anyone know a possible way to farm the rune wizard? I want the vanity set so bad
Top Bottom