• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Snickerbobble

[img]

2. Snickerbobble

I got Pastry Guy and Macharon in the Peach pipe. Nice!

I got Pastry Guy and Macharon in the Peach pipe. Nice!
  3. Snickerbobble

[MEDIA]

4. Snickerbobble

I dunno who to go for, Vacation Peach or Pastry Guy.. I want both but might not even get one...

I dunno who to go for, Vacation Peach or Pastry Guy.. I want both but might not even get one.. :dryadsad:
  5. Snickerbobble

Unfortunately, yeah.. It's 70 bucks for a 30% chance at one of these characters.. luckily I got...

Unfortunately, yeah.. It's 70 bucks for a 30% chance at one of these characters.. luckily I got her with only a 20% chance with the free rubies you can get in-game, but they're very limited. Just happy I got her at least, but I did want the new King Boo and the halloween karts and gliders.
  6. Snickerbobble

Yes! [img]

Yes!
  7. Snickerbobble

Made a Smash Bros moveset for the Terrarian Dryad! Dryad Moveset

Made a Smash Bros moveset for the Terrarian Dryad! Dryad Moveset
  8. Snickerbobble

I mean, opinions are opinions, but from a design standpoint: Your eyes focus inward, not...

I mean, opinions are opinions, but from a design standpoint: Your eyes focus inward, not outward, and there's so much empty space in the middle of the screen.. like the middle 80% is literally blank space. I remember old layout allowed a condensed view of the forum which I used, which no longer...
  9. Snickerbobble

My eyes when browsing new site layout [img]

My eyes when browsing new site layout
  10. Snickerbobble

f

f
  11. Snickerbobble

Thanks to EyeOfDarkness for the super cool art! [img]

Thanks to EyeOfDarkness for the super cool art!
  12. Snickerbobble

I like the new reactions besides just Likes, and I like that my full name is finally displayed...

I like the new reactions besides just Likes, and I like that my full name is finally displayed! But.. I much, much prefer the old site layout... everything's all spaced outwards and it bothers with my eyes.
  13. Snickerbobble

For the record.. it used to read "Snickerbob..." like I was in trouble.

For the record.. it used to read "Snickerbob..." like I was in trouble.
  14. Snickerbobble

My whole name.. it's FINALLY HERE!!! :dryadgrin: [img]

My whole name.. it's FINALLY HERE!!! :dryadgrin:
  15. Snickerbobble

Workin' on some doodleheads [img]

Workin' on some doodleheads
  16. Snickerbobble

[img]

17. Snickerbobble

Thanks!

Thanks!
  18. Snickerbobble