• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Terra Prime

Gotta Go Fast!

OOOF this is pretty lit
  2. Terra Prime

Edit The Quote

Sorry, Nintendo Switch is too expensive
  3. Terra Prime

oh hey! i haven't been in this community for a LONG while! Thanks man!

oh hey! i haven't been in this community for a LONG while! Thanks man!
  4. Terra Prime

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I got an error message after it almost finished generating: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Terraria.WorldGen.GrowEpicTree(Int32 i, Int32 y) at Terraria.WorldGen.<>c.<generateWorld>b__261_76(GenerationProgress progress) at...
  5. Terra Prime

Make an Undertale reference

I feel the determination to post on this thread.
  6. Terra Prime

Congrats to my favorite moderator! You go bruh and assure dat quality.

Congrats to my favorite moderator! You go bruh and assure dat quality.
  7. Terra Prime

attackonterraria.webcomic.ws mythsofterraria.webcomic.ws questofpurification.webcomic.ws...

attackonterraria.webcomic.ws mythsofterraria.webcomic.ws questofpurification.webcomic.ws fanthelegendofmaxx.webcomic.ws
  8. Terra Prime

NOT THE ERRORS!!

http://atom.smasher.org/error/?icon=radiation&style=xp&title=Attention&url=&text=This+computer+is+a+nuclear+bomb.&b1=Deactivate+&b1g=x&b2=Fix&b2g=x&b3=Explode...
  9. Terra Prime

Story Fluffy Bunnikin's Snuggle Diary~

Oh good. I feel slightly embarrassed by being evil now.
  10. Terra Prime

Derunih, what are you doing?! DERUNIH!
  11. Terra Prime

YES A SIDE STORY!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Terra Prime

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

YESSSSSSSSSS MINECARTS YESSSSSSSSSSS HYPE TRAIN FOR TRAINS YESSSSSSSSSSSS
  13. Terra Prime

Wow Derunih, this is great with almost 15000 views, in fourth place and top in replies, this being #600. Wow. Just wow.
  14. Terra Prime

I missed 3 chapters. Stupid alerts. Also, great job on the story! I remember Sif has used 12 heart crystals and should have enough defence for the Eye.
  15. Terra Prime

Yeah, it is better than a lot of stories out there,

Yeah, it is better than a lot of stories out there,
  16. Terra Prime

PC 1.3: Re-Imagined Mod/Modpack

Wow, this sounds great! I think something I really would want would be to combine lightning boots with lava waders.
  17. Terra Prime

If splitting it into day and night adds stuff, then yes, but if it isn't the same day, then no, I'd rather read more in one day.
  18. Terra Prime

Casual How did you get your TCF name?

I just slammed some boss names together, then changed it to TerrarYEEa prime for about a week, and then took out the rYEEa part.
  19. Terra Prime

Count by your rank's value

58 ok better
Top Bottom