• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. JereTheJuggler

tModLoader JereTheJuggler's Custom Generation

A bunch of other people have already tried to suggest that before regarding other ideas, and I always try to avoid that mindset. I feel it clashes with the design of the vanilla game to make certain things exclusive to different world sizes.
  2. JereTheJuggler

Idk about the tree dungeon. That's kind of a big ask, and unless it replaces the normal dungeon then Terraria worlds (especially small worlds) are already a bit too cramped to be adding in another whole dungeon on the surface. If I were to replace the vanilla dungeon entirely though, then I'd...
  3. JereTheJuggler

That issue has been fixed, and the mod has been updated in the mod browser. I somewhat feel the same way to be honest, and while I don't want to actually remove the chances of getting good things in those chests, I might be able to decrease the likelyhood of getting them by adding some more...
  4. JereTheJuggler

tModLoader Weapons of Mass Decoration

Updated to Version 1.3! This update contains a lot of the old issues, as well as adds a lot of cool new features for enhanced visuals and ease of use. Oh, and I almost forgot... CHAOS MODE Added chaos mode, where enemies that you paint can also send paint back at you - This is an option in...
  5. JereTheJuggler

Updated to Version 1.2! Finally after around 2 1/2 years! This update contains a lot of content I had made shortly after v1.1 that I never got around to releasing, as well as a few completely new things as well Added Spray Paints Added Splatter Staff, Paint Shuriken, Splatter Bullets...
  6. JereTheJuggler

Updated to version 1.1.3! Check the first post for more info and a full change log. With this update I now have the ability to add items from other mods to my generation, but the problem is I don't play other mods and don't know what would be good for game balance. Let me know if you have any...
  7. JereTheJuggler

Updated to version 1.1.2! Check the first post for more info and a full change log.
  8. JereTheJuggler

Well, to be honest I probably wouldn't now, but I started working on everything for the config files around 2 years ago. All of the work for handling the chest configs was finished before I started working on this again, so I just needed to write a little bit of code to handle feature...
  9. JereTheJuggler

Oh boy here we go! Finally an update after around 2 years! Updated to version 1.1.1. Check the change log in the first post for more info! I guess I should also take the time to address the errors other people have posted in this thread... I have generated dozens of worlds of all various sizes...
  10. JereTheJuggler

PC JereTheJuggler's Build Showcase

Hey everybody! I've been playing Terraria since 1.1.2, and throughout that time I've done quite a bit of building! Unfortunately most of my stuff from before 1.3 is lost to the ether (or wasn't all that good in the first place), but I still have a lot to show!
  11. JereTheJuggler

Corrupted Chasm Crossing

I was thinking about it, but I'm not sure yet. If you couldn't tell by my avatar, corruption is just sorta my thing.
  12. JereTheJuggler

Corrupted Chasm Crossing

I was actually thinking about the evil biomes and how pylons could be added for them. I feel like the easiest way would be to remove the nearby NPC restriction and keep the biome restriction (whereas the Universal has the nearby NPC and biome restrictions removed), and make it so either a happy...
  13. JereTheJuggler

Corrupted Chasm Crossing

Thanks! The Universal Pylon is the only one that will work there, unfortunately.
  14. JereTheJuggler

Corrupted Chasm Crossing

Just finished a bridge that I've been building in the corruption for the past 3 days!
  15. JereTheJuggler

Command Blocks for Custom Adventure Map Makers

Overview With the new Journey Mode interface, a lot of really cool mechanics have been added that would be really nice to activate automatically in custom adventure maps. What I'm thinking is that you could have placed items that are similar to Announcement Boxes, but instead of saying things...
  16. JereTheJuggler

Updated to version 1.1 Check original post for more details
  17. JereTheJuggler

Weapons of Mass Decoration Summary: This mod's goal is to provide methods of painting that are both faster and more fun to use! Many different painting weapons and ammunition are available to use, with each spreading paint in their own unique way! In addition to the weapons there are many...
  18. JereTheJuggler

Ok, I added it to the first post
  19. JereTheJuggler

I can't make them bone because you're not supposed to have access to bones until the dungeon
Top Bottom