• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Blizzkit

I'm busy with school and other stuff now so I can't say for sure. If things go right I might...

I'm busy with school and other stuff now so I can't say for sure. If things go right I might start taking them pretty soon (don't count on it though).
  2. Blizzkit

Ask Dreadnautilus anything!

Where do you keep your blood squids? The idea of the Drednautilus reading Warriors books just cracks me up haha.
  3. Blizzkit

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

Hi devs. My question is about the thunderstorm event added in 1.4. The event seems to be purely visual and is no different from regular rain, but the fact that the Guide mentions that "very powerful fiends come out in this weather" (despite the event having no unique enemies) and the existence...
  4. Blizzkit

Cross-Platform The Kirby Thread

I was always a fan of Parasol. I liked the fact that it was visible when Kirby had the Parasol ability, back when Kirby didn't have hats yet, and I always found it more fun to use than Sword. I also like Beam since it's one of the more useful abilities overall (imo) and wing because it makes...
  5. Blizzkit

So we had a small earthquake just now, that's a first! Everyone is OK though, thankfully.

So we had a small earthquake just now, that's a first! Everyone is OK though, thankfully.
  6. Blizzkit

https://store.steampowered.com/SteamAwards#LaborOfLove [IMG]

https://store.steampowered.com/SteamAwards#LaborOfLove
  7. Blizzkit

Drawings & Paintings Blizzkit's Terraria Art

That's cool. I like this one too, @ppowersteef made a great design. I still like her pose, although I think i fudged her facial expression a bit. I wanted her to have this stoic and determined look but it kinda looks more like she's distracted by something or staring off into space lol...
  8. Blizzkit

Drawings & Paintings Art that I made thats also related to terraria

No worries, it looks cute. You can draw a flower on top of it and say that it's the rock golem head. :dryadgrin:
  9. Blizzkit

And merry christmas! It's officially christmas season in Terraria now (where I'm from at least).

And merry christmas! It's officially christmas season in Terraria now (where I'm from at least).
  10. Blizzkit

Nice catch, didn't even notice myself and thanks a lot!

Nice catch, didn't even notice myself and thanks a lot!
  11. Blizzkit

Sorry, but I'm not taking requests at the moment. Please check my first post in this thread before commenting.
  12. Blizzkit

Worst Weapon or item

This brings me back. I remember joining public servers back then and before the world even properly loaded you could already hear the ear piercing sound of everyone spamming their magic harps lol. Getting back on topic, some items that haven't been mentioned yet are the early hardmode yoyos...
  13. Blizzkit

@Dragonfirestaken's request Here's the Empress of Light and some of her friends. I know they're kinda just floating there and not really "hanging out" like you specified. I hope it's ok, just drawing the empress was already challenging enough haha.
  14. Blizzkit

Tell me your luckiest / unluckiest drops in your worlds.

I remember deciding to build a fancy-ish tower to block the spread of the crimson in one of my worlds one time. There was a small hole on the crimson side and while I was building two herplings got stuck in there. They remained there until I was done, I decided to put them out of their misery...
  15. Blizzkit

CC Creation Compendium #82

It is, and thanks. :)
  16. Blizzkit

Drawings & Paintings Art that I made thats also related to terraria

Could you draw the rock golem maybe? :dryadsmile:
  17. Blizzkit

Hey, thanks! I feel the same about the costume, the moment I first saw it I knew it was getting my vote. The wyvern is one of my favorite Terraria enemies so I always wanted a wyvern themed weapon or armor. Oh well, at least we got the kite.
  18. Blizzkit

So many great creations. Very happy I was able to be a part of this. :joy:
  19. Blizzkit

@CantWontDo's request Here's my take on the broken hero sword before it got broken. I kinda went with a "Terra Blade lite" theme, I hope you like it.
Top Bottom