• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. LuckyLMJ

tModLoader The Astralium Mod!

This is a mod that I am working on. It is still very much a work in progress. You can find it on the Mod Browser.
  2. LuckyLMJ

**REPORTED** wearing the Frog Leg accesory in a vanity slot while wearing Moon Lord Legs in a vanity slot makes the player's legs disappear

Wearing Moon Lord Legs in vanity while wearing Frog Legs in vanity makes the player's legs disappear. This does absolutely nothing, but is still very weird.
  3. LuckyLMJ

Pre-boss summoning armour - Living Wood Armour?

I think that it would be really cool if there was a pre-boss summoning armour set. I was thinking of what could be used, and I had the idea of making Living Wood Armour. I was thinking that it could be crafted using wood at a Living Loom, with possibly some other resource, like Fallen Stars...
Top Bottom