• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. LuckyLMJ

tModLoader Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls

I found a bug. If you craft an explosive bunny (which is 1 dynamite and 1 bunny), and craft the Boreal wood enchantment, you can swing the explosive bunny and it shoots snowballs which do about 160 damage each. Which is really overpowered, given that you can get this before you beat a boss
  2. LuckyLMJ

Terraria achievement world download?

just use the same account
  3. LuckyLMJ

tModLoader The Astralium Mod!

This is a mod that I am working on. It is still very much a work in progress. You can find it on the Mod Browser.
  4. LuckyLMJ

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It will likely update for 1.4 some time after tModLoader for 1.4 comes out.
  5. LuckyLMJ

**REPORTED** wearing the Frog Leg accesory in a vanity slot while wearing Moon Lord Legs in a vanity slot makes the player's legs disappear

Wearing Moon Lord Legs in vanity while wearing Frog Legs in vanity makes the player's legs disappear. This does absolutely nothing, but is still very weird.
  6. LuckyLMJ

New Calamity Add-On Idea

I'm sorry I don't know I'm new
  7. LuckyLMJ

New Calamity Add-On Idea

Sure! You could also buff it a bit, make it need Iron, make it be made at an anvil, and call it Starmetal armor or something You could even make Starmetal a crafting ingredient with weapons, armor and tools.
  8. LuckyLMJ

New Calamity Add-On Idea

You could make the Living Loom craftable using wood and fallen stars or something Or maybe you could make the living wood NPC sell the Living Loom or possibly the armor
  9. LuckyLMJ

New Calamity Add-On Idea

Living wood armour? Maybe using Fallen Stars and Wood at a Living Loom?
  10. LuckyLMJ

Pre-boss summoning armour - Living Wood Armour?

I think that it would be really cool if there was a pre-boss summoning armour set. I was thinking of what could be used, and I had the idea of making Living Wood Armour. I was thinking that it could be crafted using wood at a Living Loom, with possibly some other resource, like Fallen Stars...
Top Bottom