Search results for query: Meet

• Search titles
  • Order by date
  • Group by Threads
  1. Groundlaser49

Hi, Nice to meet you!! [:

Hi there! I am New here, and I just wanted to say how much I adore Terreria. It brings me joy to have the opportunity to connect with such a wonderful community! 😄 I'm working on a texture pack right now, which is why I'm here; I just wanted to inform you that I might have a few questions for...
  2. Tenshi Okihana

Hello, i'm new in the forums but a long Terraria player, nice to meet you all n_n

I have been playing Terraria since when the last bosses where the mechanical ones, so i'm a veteran, but i have never been a pro player at it, so i only play to have a good time n_n Always on PC hehehe
  3. Frozéa Snow

Pleased to meet you !

...a wide variety of things to do as you explore these worlds which what makes it stand out for me so much . I would be more than grateful to meet other fellow resource pack creators out there and learn from them especially I have just recently started making my own . Some small facts about...
  4. The Grimwar

Weapons & Equip Meet the new Sentry! The Degeeser Pole: Summoned via Hellstone Bars, Evil Biome Wood, chains, shackles, Souls of Fright, and ducks!

This demonic water(and lava) fowl will look exactly the same as a Canadian Goose, what makes this weapon different is that it is an evil bird restrained to top of its pole of evil wood with the shacle, which is spiraled with Hellstone. The Degeeser will fly forward with the Canadian Goose's...
  5. PixelMonster🌳

Hi, The name PixelMonster nice to meet ya

I speak for the trees and the trees speaks vietnamese
  6. MoonRite

Nice to meet ya all!

Hi, I'm MoonRite! you probably have seen me around ? or not ? 🤷‍♂️ I usually draw and stuff. I'm very random, also big fan of slimes!! :rslime:
  7. TheCrack6

Heyo!! I'm TheCrack6 nice to meet ya!

Hay I'm TheCrack6 as I already stated in the the title, but let me tell something about me, I'm hopping you'll do the same (you don't have to if you don't want to). Things about me: - Minecraft is one of my favourite games -As well as Pokémon -I play animal crossing as well -and this is my first...
  8. EyeOfTheCosmos

I'm probably the strangest person you'll ever meet. AsK Me AnYtHiNg!

I am the strangest person ever. ask me anything, and I will answer any questions you ask.
  9. Oleayo

Pixel Art I loved playing Terraria while growing up, and I just had to add a Terraria reference to the game that I'm making - meet my version of EoW :D

Hey folks, my name is Jordan and I'm making a 2D exploration-adventure game called 'Haiku, the Robot'. As the title says, I loved Terraria when I was growing up and I wanted to add a reference to this amazing game, this is my version of Eater of Worlds. I think it came out pretty good :D Let me...
  10. J

Hey nice to meet yah

Name jlvortex15 nice meet you
  11. Alece

PC Hii, nice to meet y'all :)

I was told I could introduce myself here so hi, I'm Alece. Nice to meet y'all :) I've been on this forum for a while without ever realizing that I didn't have a registered account. I think I used to have one but I lost the acc info or something pffft. Anyway, I play PC, Switch, 3DS, and...
  12. Untamed Mansion

It is a pleasure to meet all of you.

...Louisiana in America. I'm 14. I've been playing since Terraria update 1.2. I thoroughly enjoy playing vanilla-expert Terraria and I can not wait for Master moode to come out. It's a pleasure to meet all of you and I hope to converse with many people in the Terraria community. Have a wonderful...
  13. Blankslate

Ello! Nice to meet you!

Ello! My name is Blank, I started playing Terraria more recently thanks to my friend! I enjoy drawing a lot, and terraria is the first game I made fan art for! I hope I get to know you all better, and am looking forward to showing you all what I can do! (^-^)
  14. ZedStylish

Hi Everyone im ZED nice to meet you all!

im a gamer i like terraria and im waiting for the next update cause its so beautiful game and amazing game of all games that i play and terraria is more i liked than minecraft
  15. D

Hi, Im DarkCrest667. Nice to meet all of my fellow terrarians!!

So i've been a mobile terraria player since 1.2 and i'd like to say that it was a very pleasurable experience for me since 1.3 came out well... the controls were different A LOT different from 2 basic joy sticks and 6 boxes at the top of your screen to 10 or 12 boxes i think and things like...
  16. M

Nice to meet you all

Nice to meet you. I go by Mathis. I've been playing Terraria since the Hallowed Armor and the Excalibur were the best armor and melee weapon you could in the game. We've come a long way since then, and now that I own a legit copy of the game, I felt it was time to play multiplayer and make some...
  17. Ravens.

How to meet Aurora's B2 Standards (Designer)

Use rainbow bricks. Note: Here, I’m referring to the Builder ranks in Aurora. B1 is Builder, the most basic in the hierarchy. B2 is Designer, the next ring up. The last one is B3, Architect, which takes an extensive application of techniques described here, plus a bit more. The truth is...
  18. MikePotato

PC Pleased to meet all of you.

Hello, my name is Mike (Yes ,just Mike) I'd describe myself as a total noob when it comes to Terraria But i believe i am pretty good ,well ... Amateur i guess at Wiring and stuff related I'd like to enjoy my time here with the Community :)
  19. C

Hi there, nice to meet you!

Hi there! Call me Charlie/Charlz or what ever suits you best , i'm very excited to be here. I've been playing Terraria for almost three years now. I first started playing on mobile with two of my other friends and I've recently got Terraria on Steam. I have to say switching from two and a bit...
  20. Lurnieloo

Lookin' to meet new friendly friends!

...clocked a lot of hours into it and I really love it. Since I don't know anyone that plays it, I decided to join this here community in hopes of meeting some cool people to play the game with me. I have both the 3DS and PS3 version of the game. I've got a good amount of experience under my...
Back
Top Bottom