• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results for query: Wave Bank

1. putindeer

Music Pack Undertale Music Pack

...REVOLVING Track 86: Jungle -> The Circus Track 87: Wall of Flesh -> Vs. Susie Track 88: Hallow -> Thrash Machine Original idea: Wavebank - Wave Bank - Undertale Thanks to DrunkenStinkin for giving me so many ideas for this Music Pack. Also, all the songs are from the Original Soundtrack...
  2. Oversoul96

Wavebank Danganronpa Wave Bank

I've now posted the wave bank to the Steam Workshop, which will be much easier to install and update in the future.
  3. MadaxTheShadow

PC Music Packs: Journey's End w/ Intro loops when it shouldn't

After the intro track 50 plays once, it should start track 51. This works properly if the wave bank is replaced directly, but music packs do not and instead loop 50 again (tested with my Twilight Princess one).
  4. Clooless

**REPORTED** Replaced Journey's Beginning Song Weirdness with Music Packs

...how the "Journey's Beginning" song worked pre-1.4.2, based on this small statement in the second paragraph of this tool page: Tool - Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator The version of the song including the intro (50) would play for 1:24, which is the exact duration of the...
  5. CatJat

**REPORTED** Workshop - Music Packs not loading

...renaming the Music folder to "Sounds", "Sound", "music" and "Musics" - Redownloading the verified "Sound Bank.xsb", "TerrariaMusic.xgs" & "Wave Bank.xwb" files from Steam All music files were listenable to in my audio player and aside from the pack.json & workshop.json files (which my...
  6. Wammyve

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

I'm having a slight issue with porting my custom music pack from Wave Bank format to the texture pack format. Pretty much every custom theme sounds way louder than it should when compared to when I used the Wave Bank format. Idk if this is an issue with the game or my files because those files...
  7. Oversoul96

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

I don't think I would've ever updated my wave bank to 1.4 had this tool not existed. Thanks a lot for making it! If you ever get the time, please consider fixing the ADPCM format option. As far as I can tell, it's still broken. Yes it does. In the program you have to have "Streaming"...
  8. Oversoul96

I've finally updated my long overdue Danganronpa Wave Bank for 1.4. Maybe I'll eventually get...

I've finally updated my long overdue Danganronpa Wave Bank for 1.4. Maybe I'll eventually get around to having the time to play Journey's End. :indifferent:
  9. MadaxTheShadow

PC How do you access the music through XACT?

Not sure, but Quick Wave Bank can extract the music pretty easily
  10. Kain Dragoon

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

whenever i attempt to use my wave bank, it asks for a txt file? i made a copy of my wave bank and converted it to .txt and it still didn't work.
  11. Astrumツ

Wavebank Wave Bank not working

I downloaded a wave bank for the latest version of terraria ( [1.4.1.2] Ori Wave Bank )and followed the instructions but the music were the same as before. To make sure that it wasn't the wave bank that was the problem, I removed every source of sound in the files. The music would still play...
  12. R

[1.4.1.2] Ori Wave Bank

Sounds good
  13. Kiddles

[1.4.1.2] Ori Wave Bank

Hmm... kinda forgot about 'A Snowy Skirmish'. I'll sample both of them when I get home from work and update the wave bank if I find myself in agreement.
  14. R

[1.4.1.2] Ori Wave Bank

Shadows of Mouldwood or the darkness lifted for the pumpkin moon and a snowy skirmish for the frost moon? I'm loving all the other choices though, fantastic wave bank!
  15. Sreaper234

Wavebank MAF Music Pack

How did you fix it? Because now I'm having the same problem with my custom wave bank.
  16. timori

PC Help: How do I install a custom Wave Bank?

really thx buddy... TvT
  17. MadaxTheShadow

It's the same process as usual, just one extra step -- change the property of "In Memory" to "Streaming" for the wave bank. If you're using the quick wave bank program, just check the "Streaming" box under advanced options.
  18. timori

so, how can i build wavebank for 1.4.1.2?
  19. MadaxTheShadow

The wave bank you are trying to install is out of date. There needs to be 89 tracks as of the latest patch, and it also needs to be specially built for this update (1.4.1.2) to stop the sunflower load.
  20. S

I did that but it does not work and when i try there is two things that happen: 1) The music setting gets resetted to 0 and i can't make it go back up. 2) It starts loading in but the loading sunflower thing just keeps loading, I left it like that for a day and still it shows its loading. You...
Top Bottom