• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. NickIAm

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

When I switch on the Russian language The Tilda button doesn't work.
  2. NickIAm

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Does anyone have issues with low performance on x64 version? I know that I have pretty low specs(i3 2100 + r7 360 + 8Gb of RAM) but still it was all ok on x32
  3. NickIAm

CC Creation Compendium #82

Is this a building competition? Or am I wrong? Never participated so idk
  4. NickIAm

Most Annoying Enemy

Wyverns on ML fights
  5. NickIAm

Favorite Summons

Flinxes are the best pHM summons to have! The AI is great! Farmed them on ftw MM and I haven't switch till defeated EoW. Then I swapped on Imps to defeat QB.
  6. NickIAm

Please give us ability to play accords that we chose and don't get random.

They are weapons, but they look awesome :D Also, Relogic could give us extra keys.
  7. NickIAm

Please give us ability to play accords that we chose and don't get random.

At least for Stellar tune, Rain song, Ivy, and The Axe. This is the last update, as you said. It would be really nice to have something like that in the end.
  8. NickIAm

Working as Designed Summon disappears on damage income

Ok. There is a limit, but for fork sake, I don't want to lose minions D:
  9. NickIAm

Working as Designed Summon disappears on damage income

All these potions + bast statue + Campfire + Heart Lamp + Stinger Necklace + incoming damage = losing all summoned minions (now imagine resummon them during boss fight)!
  10. NickIAm

Explosive bunnies

Ah. They deal low damage. Guess you knew.
  11. NickIAm

Explosive bunnies

You can get a lot of explosive bunnies from statue in "For the worthy" seed.
  12. NickIAm

Some Builds from my final 1.3 playthrough

Use Tedit and pick there pencil or brush with mask on Stone slab to change it on Stone Accent Slab
  13. NickIAm

Potted bamboos are 3 tiles wide instead of one

I was not talking about inventory, just placed wrong screenshot. It should be 1x4. So leaves could go under tiles. Like strange plants do
  14. NickIAm

Potted bamboos are 3 tiles wide instead of one

Pretty sure that's a mistake, because visually it takes only 1
  15. NickIAm

Resolved No sky pylon?

Placed my pylons like so and am happy :D (Had to create desert near dungeon manually though and build flying hollow desert in the sky) Also brought corruption to my world from another.
  16. NickIAm

PC Simi's Creations

The boat and the creature! Love it!
  17. NickIAm

Resolved Not a valid house

For some reason it is valid now.... Nothing was changed D:
  18. NickIAm

Resolved Not a valid house

I removed them long time ago. And still...
Top Bottom