• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Pitri

PC Indestructible Block

Hello terrarians, hello dev team. There is a simple feature I would really really like in the vanilla game: A neutral (preferably unobtainable) indestructible block. One that has maximum mining and explosion resistance (or a special rule which prohibits the destruction). It's not meant to...
  2. Pitri

Server Portal Structures

Hey, Terrarians. Hey dev team (heh, I hope you aren't too busy to read this). Over the years I compiled a small list of features I wish many games had as their supported vanilla content. One of those features applies to games which allow the 24/7 world server model, like Terraria does: Server...
  3. Pitri

Collection of Suggestions

Hey, Guys. For the last months there were some terraria ideas appearing in my head, I think I have to create a collection thread for these. They're mostly small Ideas, but not related to eachother. I think a big thread with all the ideas is better than a dozend small threads that contain about...
  4. Pitri

NPCs: Reserved apartements

One feature I would like in Terraria is the ability to give NPCs apartments, even if they're dead. If an NPC dies, the icon of the npc should lose it's color but still remain where it was instead of disappearing. This should affect the icon in the apartment as well as the icon in the menu. As...
Top Bottom