• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Spectre Sam

IC Phantomtale:Once gone, Always gone- IC

(Exists again)
  2. Spectre Sam

Drawings & Paintings Sunny's Art Thread

You should add Molten Fredrick and Innards to your that stuff
  3. Spectre Sam

Just copy and pasteing this on all my social media; You may have noticed that I have been gone...

Just copy and pasteing this on all my social media; You may have noticed that I have been gone for a while, that is because I recently gave birth, so I won't be online for a while, just thought I'd give an update.
  4. Spectre Sam

So can you draw sheogorath and jygalag?
  5. Spectre Sam

Wacky NPCs Mod

Can you add the star merchant from chinese terraria? No one really knows what they did so you can just make that up, they just look cool Best image I coud find.
  6. Spectre Sam

*MewMew throws a smoke bomb and disappears
  7. Spectre Sam

What about skyrim sheogorath holding a fork with cheese on it Edit: Sorry did not see that
  8. Spectre Sam

https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Sheogorath https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Jyggalag
  9. Spectre Sam

I can't find an image so just guess I guess Edit: nevermind like this but with their full upper bodies
  10. Spectre Sam

*Mewmew looks annoyed
  11. Spectre Sam

*Throws rocks in anger at Shep
  12. Spectre Sam

Can you draw Sheogorath and Jygalag with their backs facing each other (tell me if you have no idea what i'm talking about)? [/SPOILER]
  13. Spectre Sam

Favorite video game character, or boss

Alduin, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  14. Spectre Sam

(That would be a disc) *Mewmew attacks with fire
  15. Spectre Sam

*The dust clears and the cloakless leader stands. In a femmine voice they say:
Top Bottom