• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Chime

tModLoader Metroid Mod

What you're asking for is a custom map. I think some people in this topic expressed making them.
  2. Chime

tModLoader Adventure Mode

Ooh. This could be pretty cool with some of those settings. Would definitely play it like this! Hope it all works out well.
  3. Chime

tModLoader Esper Class

Hm...intrigued to see where this goes.
  4. Chime

tModLoader Playable Moon Lord Boss (WIP)

While I personally don't think I'd use this because it'd probably melt my computer. This does make for an interesting thought experiment. Namely if you could "Become" moonlord then this means there could be a mod doable that allows you to turn into bosses/enemies with their respective attacks...
  5. Chime

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Phazon Meteor is a little iffy spawning sometimes but from what I understand you just need to kill Plantera and make sure your sky is open. For instance if you have a sky bridge then you'll need to break a platform tile for it to spawn.
  6. Chime

Final Fantasy 6 Mod (WIP, Currently recruiting)

The summons interest me the most so I'm curious and excited to see those. The costumes next and the rest is a bonus to me personally. Still if it all progresses well I'd probably keep this as a constant mod on for most playthroughs depending on what all these items do. Like the Kirin one you...
  7. Chime

Final Fantasy 6 Mod (WIP, Currently recruiting)

Hm. I see. I approve of anything ff6 related. I shall watch this thread very carefully and pray it sees the light of day.
  8. Chime

tModLoader Metroid Mod

This is basically how people should approach Serris. In reality if you fight them on top of the ocean with platforms all you need to do is just watch for them then dodge to the side with Cthulhu shield or maybe hook to the side if you lack a dodge for some reason. Eventually they'll just go into...
  9. Chime

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Just putting this out there having tried this myself. Metroid mod is doable with other mods just be prepared to uh...outclass most the bosses in Thorium and (difficulty depending) Calamity. The weapons you get in this currently scale VERY quickly so most of pre-hm is easily defeated.
  10. Chime

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Whelp. Having played it a lot I can say this mod is absolutely fun. Whenever it ports to 1.4 I bet it'll be even more fun due to some of the things in it but I'm greatly looking forward to the future content! Maybe when all the items/enemies/bosses are finally implemented someone will make one...
  11. Chime

tModLoader Metroid Mod

If you mean from statues? You can find all V1 weapons, hi-jump, spider ball, bombs, morph ball, x-ray visor. At least those are the ones I've found.
  12. Chime

tModLoader Metroid Mod

That's actually super neato. I think once the mod updates more with more weapons/items map recreations like this could be really fun.
  13. Chime

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Good to hear! Although being honest it's also a pretty nice bug in some cases because it meant you could dictate where to drop the meteor but fixing it is better overall.
  14. Chime

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Yeah it's an odd bug. From what I could tell this only happened a few times in my tests. The Skybridge, however, needed to be below a certain point in the sky to prevent it from spawning. This seemed to be different for each attempt I did though so I'm not entirely sure what causes it. I can...
  15. Chime

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Okay. I posted an issue I had a while ago and I've since fixed it. I'll post here for the devs to see. When you kill Plantera a Phazon Meteor is set to spawn. HOWEVER if you have a skybridge up across the top of the map but below a certain point the game is unable to spawn a phazon meteor...
  16. Chime

tModLoader Metroid Mod

So. I encountered a weird bug and don't know what's happening. Shortly after killing Plantera my entire world seems to have entered a perpetual state of lag. This is the only content mod I have on right now. Any ideas whats causing it?
  17. Chime

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Oh my god it released! Hype!
  18. Chime

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

Found this through a mention in a discord chat I'm in and gotta say. I'm pretty impressed with it so far! I'll keep a good eye on this and pray that this will actually release.
  19. Chime

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

From my understanding a lot of stuff happened with 1.3 reveal among other things. If you really want to know more googling it or looking it up on youtube would be easier and faster for an explanation.
  20. Chime

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Natural structures are still welcome obviously I'm just thinking about how a theme map for the mod with blocks could be pretty awesome. Would need a lot of blocks though and I'm not sure how in-depth they're willing to go for that. Also different biomes would be nice like Dark Aether could...
Top Bottom