• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Bambino

tModLoader [1.4.1.2 TT2] Advanced world generation seeds

Nope, very low success chance. Maybe the wrong version was uploaded? I was trying it earlier then re-downloaded it to try it again. Haven't had success after 15+ tries. As for installation, you should have the dll along with the .cs & .json files in the plugins folder, but the dll file should...
  2. Bambino

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Ia testing still needed for the 1.4 version? The primary link to the 1.4 version in the OP has no content.
  3. Bambino

A button would be great. if I had to guess my success rate is about 1 of 25, probably less. It likes to hang up at the half-way mark. Did the older version of RandomDen use a different temple size with this seed? I don't have near as many hangs while using it. config: painted for the drunks...
  4. Bambino

Will do, wasn't thinking. All I ever do is gen Large Worlds. As I did with the painted for the drunks seed. Really don't have much use for anything other than Large. Anything else I use are custom sized TEdit maps much smaller than Small.
  5. Bambino

And, I spoke too soon. Seems my favorite seed painted for the drunks isn't painted. Will eventually try out the other seeds to see if there are any other issues.
  6. Bambino

As a Vanilla TShock user that doesn't use TModloader, your work greatly benefits us as well. Haven't had any issues for what I'm doing; yet. I have a suggestion, perhaps allow the specification of map sizes. This is an assumption, but I don't think particular seeds will work at certain sizes...
  7. Bambino

Btw, you know if there is a way to edit a pre-existing map to have FTW difficulty (Just the difficulty)? I need a small map thats basically the size of an arena. For example, in TEdit I can specify dimensions, set it to Drunk World, but no way to make it For the Worthy. Sorry for going off...
  8. Bambino

Wahhhhhh, Ill try it out as soon as I can. Exciting!
  9. Bambino

Well, so far after 5 more generates, everything seems fine. I got bad luck with RNG regarding the illuminated ore. Using TShock or the altered client with Terreria Tweaker, maybe a causation between the two may have caused the issue with wacko time.
  10. Bambino

Thats what I thought but its guaranteed to happen. You maybe right. THE RNG may be getting me. Also, after the first day the time is relapsing. Not progress but the clock is going wacko. This being tested on basic "Painted" maps. Let me open the game in an unaltered client and test from there...
  11. Bambino

Awesome! Everything is order now with one exception to painted maps. They all seem to be revealing ore that has not been lit up by any type of lighting.
  12. Bambino

All the following results come from a world generation using a Large world in Master difficulty. If it matters. "painted for the drunks" still produces a random (as in tiles are being replaced). "for the worthy" now produces random. "painted" now produces "not the bees!" + "for the worthy" game...
  13. Bambino

Thanks for the information. It has worked, to an extent. Controlling the amount of mini-biomes has not been a issue, but Pyramids, as you say, are hard to control. The most I could get to spawn is 10. I feel like not all the parameters for "Pyramids" are present, either they are non-existent or...
  14. Bambino

Very nice! Is it possible to ensure the world generated has a set amount of pyramids or shrines? Those bc they are rare in general, but perhaps this would apply to other things like islands, mini-biomes, ruined houses, etc,.
  15. Bambino

Sounds great! I just got it working by simply commenting out the block replacement code in the RandomizeWorld function. After testing, works like a charm. At least for large worlds.
  16. Bambino

Great plugin. I was looking everywhere for the ability to combine FTW & DW. Found a way todo it, but could never get large maps to work. Seems Painted requires Random. Would be great to have the various choices for painted worlds without random block type replacements, just the paint. Would...
  17. Bambino

Most Annoying Enemy

Why isn’t Chaos Elemental, Diabolist or Giant Fungi a choice? None of these pesky pre-hard mobs compare.
  18. Bambino

Favourite weapon mechanic?

Most people mention weapons without regard to the mechanics. Most are homing weapons or ones that shoot a straight line. Flails & yo-yos have the best mechanics. May not be the most op, but they are fun.
  19. Bambino

What is the hardest achievement in terraria

Ain't going to lie. None of them are hard. Could have at least made the achievements not obtainable in Journey Mode and made achievements exclusive to Master Mode/For the Worthy. For example, Mastermode daytime Empress of Light or For the Worthy Moonlord. Reaching 200 fishing quest was mindless...
  20. Bambino

Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

The second teleporter seems broke for the parkour challenge. The switch above the teleporter does not function. This is on the live server.
Top Bottom