• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. XTQuakeX

PC Crash Upon Reaching Left Side Of World

I'm assuming it is related to or caused by approaching the left side of the world, though there is nothing different on the left side than the right side, and the right side is perfectly fine. The world was generated in 1.2.4.1, and cleared entirely, meaning all blocks and backwall other than...
  2. XTQuakeX

PC Minor - Moon Lord Psuedo-Death

So, I killed the moon lord for the "X"th time, but died near the end of his death animation, maybe a second or so before the skeletal corpse flies off screen, then I respawn and see that This: has happened.... I'm still getting the dark haze associated with his presence, the boss music is...
  3. XTQuakeX

"Operation: World Eater"

So, as it has been announced that 1.3 is approaching very quickly, June 30th to be exact, a friend and I decided to begin making preparations on a new world for all the new and old things that may or may not be required: a farm, an arena, or a mod grinder for money or drop purposes. Now normally...
Top Bottom