• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. MutantWafflez

tModLoader TerraTemp (Temperature/Climate Mod)

TerraTemp Current Version: v1.2.1.0 "Ever wanted to die of Heat Stroke or Hypothermia in Terraria? Now you can!" TerraTemp is a mod that adds one main mechanic into the game: Temperature. Every corner of Terraria now has varying levels of temperature, from the hot & humid lands of the Jungle...
  2. MutantWafflez

tModLoader Master Mode Reloaded (M.M.R)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: This mod will not be publicly available until 1.4 TModLoader releases. For now, this mod will be created in the background...
  3. MutantWafflez

tModLoader Merciless Mode

MERCILESS MODE Current Version: 0.5.1 This Mod has been discontinued and will no longer be available on the Mod Browser. Thank you for everyone who downloaded the mod, and I hope you had fun! I will be moving on to different projects from this one. Lunatic...
  4. MutantWafflez

Hardcore Low Health Debuffs

So I think this may have been suggested before, but here's my idea on the subject. So we should all know Hardcore (I hope) Die and the character is deleted. That's about it for Hardcore. But I think there a hardcore character should be given debuffs when they are low on HP. For example, half of...
Top Bottom