• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. theforgotten

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

This means that console will have full attention now right? If so, Then i think only about another week is needed to finish with how hard these people work! Of not, then this is still the hardest working team I have ever seen! Terraria Team: You guys are the flipping best. There is really no...
  2. theforgotten

Terraria State of the Game - September 2020

Just saw this, my heart.... *dies of happiness*
  3. theforgotten

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

to be honest the Zienith is a mix of all the types of weapons to me. because of the actual weapon being a sword, having very good range, and being a very neat item you would expect a mage to have, on how it acts, and looks. just my opinion though. (why the horsemans blade by the way? the copp...
  4. theforgotten

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

question? where to go for the updated soundtrack?
  5. theforgotten

also why are you hating on the zenith? its an endgame weapon and tell me that it doesn't look cool about the arkalis, i don't know, can anyone get a slowed gif of this?
  6. theforgotten

Well i mean the reason mellea is like that is because your at the most risk for being hit with you being up close and personal! i did not need the 1.4 update to see that because i play on ps4. and what i do is different depend on whats happening= Swarm of weak/med = nebula amou and last prism...
  7. theforgotten

Stardust gardian, if you are here doses that meant that your away from you summoners armor?

Stardust gardian, if you are here doses that meant that your away from you summoners armor?
  8. theforgotten

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

if it does (and i hope it does) end up on console the game may end up too harsh on the system to play or the controls may be to strange for some things, but i am sure things will be figured out.
  9. theforgotten

i mean that it will probly take a wile with the controls alone tho
  10. theforgotten

Console When is journeys end 1.4 update coming to Xbox One, PS4, Switch?

it has been said that 360 and 3ds will not be getting further patch updates. sorry man.
  11. theforgotten

just one more day guys
  12. theforgotten

Im crying beacause i dont have the pc edition but i know its gonna be good.
  13. theforgotten

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Is this update going to be released to console at the same time or later? And if later how long?
  14. theforgotten

Upgraded Star Cannon!

I heard that a upgraded star cannon is coming anyway.
  15. theforgotten

ASK Spazmatism Anything

I would assume skeletron prime because of his ability to stay in day light and 1 shot most players in that state.
  16. theforgotten

ASK Spazmatism Anything

I noticed that you seem more Exposed than your brother, yet you allow yourself to be attacked relentlessly because of the close quarters, why?
  17. theforgotten

Completionist

Completionist
  18. theforgotten

ASK Spazmatism Anything

Because you are a mech-boss are you and Retinizer androids or cyborgs?
  19. theforgotten

I don't know if this question has been asked because i am new as far as an account but, will you...

I don't know if this question has been asked because i am new as far as an account but, will you make the console edition be able to use T-mod once the "journeys end" update is released because it will be as far, or near the PC edition?
Top Bottom