• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Kakuvadas

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Is there a possibility to download your older single-player version?
  2. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

How to solve that problem? Having it aswell.
  3. Kakuvadas

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hello, I am creating a modded adventure map for quite a while. Does anyone have any knowledge of how to make statues, which spawn modded enemies? I've seen statues like that in Thorium or Split mods, but the devs aren't really answering:( :D p.s. statues for vanilla enemies works
  4. Kakuvadas

How can I reach this guy? Mail or something would be amazing. It is about using the expand of...

How can I reach this guy? Mail or something would be amazing. It is about using the expand of Omnir mod
  5. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Calamity Mod

as half a year passed vanilla 1.4 have implemented that kind of item (master mode trophies). Would be great to see you catching up too :)
  6. Kakuvadas

If I am not mistaken, there is no NPCID of WorldFeeder in Terraria.ID or Terraria.Modloader libraries. NPCID.WorldFeederHead not exists.
  7. Kakuvadas

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Hey. As it is one of the last things you are implementing. Just like as Announcement Box I would recommend implementing 'enemies sensor'. Wiring associated item which is ON/OFF if no enemies are in 30x30+ radio. That would implement a lot of nice wiring stuff for people in normal maps and a...
  8. Kakuvadas

Hello, Looking for ropes to implement a biome. There are two things I mainly would like to know: 1)How can I make that for instance 100 of my modded blocks would be read as a biome? 2)Is it possible to remove all vanilla enemies spawning in my biome? If someone helps, know that you will make...
  9. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So does anyone knows how to fix that acid rain? swapping from 32bits to 64 helps?
  10. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Insolence Mod

Sounds exciting and promising. Gonna see what you can do!
  11. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Insolence Mod

Nice. What will be the difference of bard/cleric and thorium bard/cleric?
  12. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Does anyone knows if “lab” works in multiplayer now?
  13. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Hello, ur mod is great. Keep doing the good stuff. If you need any help with Building 'dimensions' experienced builder is in your service.
  14. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hello, the enchanted axe projectile goes through the map. That usually ends up in spawning Queen bees:)
  15. Kakuvadas

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

I've just tried out a new super Terraria release. It is really very exciting. Wondering whether there will be hardcore bosses or quests which will require a team to complete? :D
  16. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hello, I am just playing around deathmode and using armageddon to faster grind items from bosses. It is also a very challenging method to grind items, and sometimes I waste even more time than killing bosses one by one in normal way. The thing I miss is some kind of trophy when you kill a boss...
  17. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Calamity Mod

small bug: when u enter the map with hearth of the elements equipped, 2 cloud elementals appear instead of one
  18. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Bug: It is impossible to shoot 10% occurring chaos flames from chaos armor set effect while using flame Scythe.
  19. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Calamity Mod

bugfix: cinderplate walls are not material to create back cinderplate
  20. Kakuvadas

tModLoader Calamity Mod

My Calamity is the latest version, here is an example of it(even if it is now called ranged, it is still considered as rogue damage by accessories/armor). What is interesting is that rogue damage was rogue damage at the beginning. I also checked the other modpack and the rogue damage was fine...
Top Bottom