• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Terrarian Gamer Θ

10th Anniversary To Terraria with Love Contest Entry Thread

No? Really? Because I will write something really good.
  2. Terrarian Gamer Θ

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

Happy Birthday Terraria!! I will love to participate from all of those, and obviously, I want those pins!! I have lots of things to do! :D
  3. Terrarian Gamer Θ

10th Anniversary To Terraria with Love Contest Entry Thread

I want to participate here too! Submit me! :D I just would like to know in wich form you would like me to send it.. If a picture showing a card hand-made or an archive writen in Microsoft Word or Libre Office.
  4. Terrarian Gamer Θ

10th Anniversary Very Terrarian Birthday Contest Entry Thread

Then I'm doing it right now! I will participate of every contest in this forums and the AMA too! Let's go Terraria!! :D Edit: So, Unit One, submit me! I'm in!
  5. Terrarian Gamer Θ

10th Anniversary Very Terrarian Birthday Contest Entry Thread

So here's the place where I submit my entry?
  6. Terrarian Gamer Θ

You are welcome!

You are welcome!
  7. Terrarian Gamer Θ

That's why I have shown you the link to the official wiki

That's why I have shown you the link to the official wiki
  8. Terrarian Gamer Θ

Ok, if you say...

Ok, if you say...
  9. Terrarian Gamer Θ

Uh, I still don't exactly understand you. Let me say it: you are saying that you are searching...

Uh, I still don't exactly understand you. Let me say it: you are saying that you are searching for the Golden Delight item? You wanted to know how to craft it?
  10. Terrarian Gamer Θ

Wait, WHAT? You said you are looking at me? And you called me Golden Delight? Is that what you said?

Wait, WHAT? You said you are looking at me? And you called me Golden Delight? Is that what you said?
  11. Terrarian Gamer Θ

WIP Doctor Mode - A mode that is more difficult than Master Mode.

o_OWhat? I'm sorry but I didn't understand nothing you said.
  12. Terrarian Gamer Θ

Just tell me what "GD" means.

Just tell me what "GD" means.
  13. Terrarian Gamer Θ

https://terraria.fandom.com/wiki/Well_Fed

https://terraria.fandom.com/wiki/Well_Fed
  14. Terrarian Gamer Θ

I don't know. I'm curious too. :happy::)
  15. Terrarian Gamer Θ

No no no no no no. No. Doctor Mode is meant to have this name because it WILL have things related to DOCTOR WHO. Although there's still no content talking about the topic, I will put that later in other updates.
  16. Terrarian Gamer Θ

Yeah, I forgot that point. But my idea was to go searching for any wood inside wood chests at the surface, not the player going to the underground at the start of the game.
  17. Terrarian Gamer Θ

Yeah, that's true. My idea was to make the player not be able to immediatly start cutting trees at the very spawn moment. Actually, Underground cabins ARE made of wood and you can not only take their platforms but also the wood blocks witch they are made of. I could make it difficult making all...
  18. Terrarian Gamer Θ

Heyyy pleople! I'm super hyped! I put about the Twins now! I would love to know your opinion about it! And the next Boss will be that one in my profile pic! (lol) If you have ideas to put in my suggestion put them here! :D See y'all!
  19. Terrarian Gamer Θ

How to make suggestions people will support

Sorry to say but, if you normally update your thread you should give attention to it entirely because you forgot this.
Top Bottom