• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Sir Mushias Chlorophytas

(Discussion) Wand of Sparking: A Blessing or a Curse?

Many people have different opinions regarding this particular weapon. I think it is great, what about you?
  2. Sir Mushias Chlorophytas

IC You Have Been Accepted At Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry [IC]

Begin your Hogwarts journey here! OOC: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/you-have-been-accepted-at-hogwarts-school-of-witchcraft-and-wizardry.101770/
  3. Sir Mushias Chlorophytas

OOC You Have Been Accepted At Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry [OOC]

Begin your Hogwarts journey here! Rules/Requirements: Pottermore/Wizarding World account, to know your house, wand, and patronus. Having read/watched at least the first six books/ films from the series. All things take place in the present day. To join, please fill out this form: Name: (Full...
  4. Sir Mushias Chlorophytas

Ask a possessed Shroomite armor anything!

Ask some fungal infected Chlorophyte whatever you want. ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„
  5. Sir Mushias Chlorophytas

Red hat lore

Give me ideas for the red hat lore. A year from now, will be Terrariaโ€™s 10th anniversary, and Chippy asked for a red hat lore. So letโ€™s get creative! BTW, This is the ancient red hat. I would like you to include it in your stories if possible, I just feel like there must be an earlier version...
Top Bottom