• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. VDragunov

Lifesteal Options

There's a reason this is the first suggestion I use numbers: I'm pretty bad at using them when it comes to balancing. I thought of 1% or even lower, but even then I ain't sure because the ranger class happens to be based around hitting its targets a lot anyway. On the point of the soul...
  2. VDragunov

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Just as I was planning to buy a gamepad that works both on mobile and PC, this shows up. Yay! “A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.” — Shigeru Miyamoto. Take your time and keep up the good work, everyone! Just throw a few more spoilers every now and then to keep...
  3. VDragunov

Lifesteal Options

"[Name of Nurse] may help heal your body, but I can make you embody healing." [Proceeds to never sell any item that remotely relates to healing] — Witch Doctor. Well I want to have that quote make some sense, and since the Witch Doctor relates mostly to jungle/summoner stuff (vial of venom...
  4. VDragunov

Farming QoL stuff

Updated the suggestion with what's been discussed so far, and also edited some mistakes I made (IE: the Super Magnet being a gold ring equivalent, not a coin ring one)
  5. VDragunov

Farming QoL stuff

I honestly didn't know it existed, sorry. After reading a bit about it, I feel like it should be there, but since we don't know at what stage of the game would we have access to it, it's hard to suggest which of the two could add void bag functions though I'm tempted to add it to the Treasure...
  6. VDragunov

Mobile Autopause options

Oh. RIP, topic. It'd still be nice to at least be able to manually pause at those moments, though (is that an option? I've never seen the pause button on the screen)
  7. VDragunov

Farming QoL stuff

This topic, as well as the items in question, could really use some improvement in the naming department. To some, it's practical to save your piggy bank in your safe (or your safe & defender's forge in your money through), to me, well… that sounds more of a hassle than it is actually worth...
  8. VDragunov

Random Chitchat Thread

Well, he is the final boss, but just like with any other boss, the fight can be made a lot easier by setting a proper arena. Or you can go through more effort than the fight itself takes to create an AFK farm for him, god bless human ingenuity. Does anyone know any mobile-compatible adventure...
  9. VDragunov

Single-Target DPS Minions

Actually, the reason the raven staff can reach big numbers in and out of itself is a combination of the amount of accessories you have by that point in the game and the method of usage (since they don't deal piercing damage, throwing a bunch of them in a small, confined space makes the numbers...
  10. VDragunov

Multiple minions have a tendency to aim for multiple targets, at least as far as I've noticed (either that or maybe I went overboard with menacing accesories), so having a single overbuffed minion seems like the easiest way to achieve high minion ST dps, but… If the giant eagles were multiple...
  11. VDragunov

Suggestions for a more proper title are very, very welcome. So what are ST-DPS minions? Well, if you're like me, you're probably thinking straight up on the stardust dragon, which, I mean, I can't blame: That thing's a beast against bosses, but no so much against groups... Wouldn't it be neat...
  12. VDragunov

Mobile Autopause options

Not sure if this is on any other platform (or been suggested already), but it'd be neat to have a bit more control on when the game chooses to autopause, IE: when checking the inventory, bank, chests, npc shops, etc. It'd make shopping or checking your inventory (IE: for the sake of swapping...
  13. VDragunov

Humorous Funny gaming stories and screenshots

Funny you mention this, since I also had two blood moons and a solar eclipse happening right in between them. No funny tale behind it, other than the reaction of my family as I yelled "AW COME ON"… specially because I'm the only english speaker in the house. Because I didn't face a single solar...
  14. VDragunov

Battle Standards: A much needed answer to Terraria's RNG grind.

Here's a few ideas: As for balancing, why not make banners and battle standards nullify each other? That'd mean battle standards nerf the stats that the banners buff and viceversa (Instead of buffing the enemies directly, it's easier to nerf your damage against them, since it's just a banner in...
  15. VDragunov

Short Story A first-timer's trip to hell

While making my first trip to the underworld, I felt the sudden urge to write about it, mostly because out of all the steps I had taken towards game progression, the very last one before hardmode (reaching the underworld, beating the WoF, yadda yadda) was the one I took the most preparations for...
  16. VDragunov

Hey-o!

Oh… it's still cool! The blue color and the long tail do give the impression of a water-type dragon, maybe an amphibious one, though these days it's hard to judge by the appearance mostly because every game/book/vidya has it's own lore about how dragons are classified and whatnot. I kinda like...
  17. VDragunov

Hey-o!

Cool! Is it a water-dweller? The long tail gives me the impression of it.
  18. VDragunov

Humorous Funny gaming stories and screenshots

While farming for the cellphone, my biggest and last obstacle was getting the metal detector, looking through the cavern layer for days (I run on a small world), I hadn't found the nymph even once, so I decided to make an AFK farm to test my luck. I swear, the nymph simply appeared like 7 times...
  19. VDragunov

Hey-o!

Thanks! I've noticed, it's the reason I mentioned it. Otherwise I'd find it embarrassing to talk about that one hobby, since it's a hard one to explain. Is it chinese, European or mesoamerican? If chinese: yes. If European: yes. If mesoamerican: yes. If none of the above: actually, yes.
  20. VDragunov

Hey-o!

I have been stalking the forums for a few days and finally mustered the courage to register, although I'm a bit dizzy with all the new content and whatnot, I felt the need to say hi! 'u'/ My name is [Data Expunged], but you may call me for my roleplaying alias: Viktor (or Toushin). I've loved...
Top Bottom