• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Omega Derpling

Hey Everyone Just Want to Comment on This Game

They tend to show up on their own after a while, so don't worry about crafting the summons for them.
  2. Omega Derpling

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

If you get a house of 4+ NPCs in the jungle, all enemies that spawn while you're in the house will be replaced by frogs, and they start to swarm the area around you (they also sell for 15 silver coins each, with literally no downside, and they have a gold variant just like bunnies!)
  3. Omega Derpling

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Yeah, they're critters that only appear in the jungle.
  4. Omega Derpling

Asphalt Platforms

Ok, I think I have a horrible amalgamation of things in my head, including bunch of dart traps for timing and cool down juggling.
  5. Omega Derpling

OOF, that's the worst possible combination of hardmode ores. You can get the other three by fishing, in fact, there are actually 7 ores you can only get from fishing if you have only one world.
  6. Omega Derpling

Ask The Lunatic Cultist Anything!

The Pillars are a failsafe in case he dies, he's actually trying to prevent the moon lord from returning iirc.
  7. Omega Derpling

Asphalt Platforms

Whoops, sorry about that. I was gonna respond to what you were saying, but my brain thought of something else and forgot to delete the quote.
  8. Omega Derpling

Asphalt Platforms

I wonder if there's essentially a way to emulate this, but with right clicking instead of pressing down... I'll see if I can throw something together with wiring, it shouldn't be too difficult.
  9. Omega Derpling

Mobile Can you make the Bunny Pet available?

Personally, I'd rather have a duck pet for the all powerful glitch meme, but that's just me.
  10. Omega Derpling

Traveling Lihzahrd confirmed.

Traveling Lihzahrd confirmed.
  11. Omega Derpling

I like how he doesn't seem to be limiting himself to one damage type. That's a really good way to play the game and gives you an advantage over the people who don't.
  12. Omega Derpling

Wait, you're the traveling merchant now?

Wait, you're the traveling merchant now?
  13. Omega Derpling

OOF

OOF
  14. Omega Derpling

Nice Job! I suggest walking to the left or right from spawn until you notice something different…. Every biome except hell has lots of new things to offer.
  15. Omega Derpling

tModLoader Worldbits: Yuyu's Worldgen

Oh wow, I love all of these. I'll definitely use this in my next playthrough :)
  16. Omega Derpling

tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

Use bubble block instead of a pool for your honey. You can run through it as bubble blocks are ignored by your character.
  17. Omega Derpling

Asphalt Platforms

Yes, just ignore Glass, Gold, the three Dungeon Platforms, and the six Team Block Platforms...
  18. Omega Derpling

It can't be as bad as 2018, can it?

It can't be as bad as 2018, can it?
  19. Omega Derpling

If you cant find a use for your Antigravity Hook, Try using it for: Resetting your flight time...

If you cant find a use for your Antigravity Hook, Try using it for: Resetting your flight time without touching the ground. Completely nullifying debuffs which reduce your speed. Cheesing Duke Fishron (Seriously though why hasn't anyone noticed this.)
  20. Omega Derpling

Brain Sucklers are terrifying in expert multiplayer. Please nerf their health scaling just a...

Brain Sucklers are terrifying in expert multiplayer. Please nerf their health scaling just a bit… ;(
Top Bottom