• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

DarkArtist's Creations

A compendium of my favourite in-game creations! (Made by me, and this does feature vanities) VANITIES DarkArtist - Dance and die and live forever. Fishy Dark - He smells... Wrong. DarkPaladin - The Dark Knight WhiteArtist - It's a godsend of a vanity. CyberGal - Anybody's seen my baby? BUILDS
  2. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

Smooth Marble not Blending Properly

Like wtf it should blend with everything. Yet it doesn't with dirt
  3. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

**REPORTED** Localization not working properly with Custom "Terraria:___" Names

I've tried changing some of the names so they reference the authors of my texture pack, and it didn't seem to function. After seeing the names I changed appear, I guessed I was either doing something wrong, or this didn't work. I did exactly as the JSON "tutorial" said, but I couldn't get it...
Top Bottom