• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

What category does the nurses, "WHAT?!" and "Would you like a lollipop?" dialogs have? I only found one NurseChatter. nvm found LegacyDialog
  2. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

PC TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

Grotto looks very good, been wanting to make a custom biome ever since I did the Deep Sea, might go for something like that.
  3. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

DarkArtist's Creations

How could I forget the Desert Village, it's one of my proudest creations :P
  4. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

**REPORTED** Localization not working properly with Custom "Terraria:___" Names

Yeah it's fine it's just an interesting way finish it in my opinion.
  5. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

Oh, I mean, sure. I don't know if I explained it right, it generates one and then rerolls it, making it be able to have a second name. I don't think I explained myself in the first message. 😛
  6. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

DarkArtist's Creations

Aye Terra, hello, and I am late but I've been trying to be offline some for a bit. But thanks!
  7. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

DarkArtist's Creations

A compendium of my favourite in-game creations! (Made by me, and this does feature vanities) VANITIES DarkArtist - Dance and die and live forever. Fishy Dark - He smells... Wrong. DarkPaladin - The Dark Knight WhiteArtist - It's a godsend of a vanity. CyberGal - Anybody's seen my baby? BUILDS
  8. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

I see you've fixed the bug by making it generate two names... Thanks.
  9. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

Well... That kinda ruins it then. Because... I don't think a blue overlay will work with what I want.
  10. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

Yeah I did, thanks. Though I feel like I have to ask, since those are colorless and the bg has color, is the color coded?
  11. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

I'm pretty sure PanelBackground wasn't. I changed that one and it was for choosing players. Didn't impact Journey Menu at all.
  12. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

Yeah, the blue boxes. And the sidebar. I've got the powers done but I can't find the blue boxes.
  13. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

Sorry to annoy as this is a dumb question. I've been searching the files since 1.4 came out almost trying to find the file for the Journey Inv Bg, and I can't find it... Could someone tell me the name of it... Or just send an image with it so I don't have to look around for it.
  14. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

Smooth Marble not Blending Properly

Like wtf it should blend with everything. Yet it doesn't with dirt
  15. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

I've tried changing some of the names so they reference the authors of my texture pack, and it didn't seem to function. After seeing the names I changed appear, I guessed I was either doing something wrong, or this didn't work. I did exactly as the JSON "tutorial" said, but I couldn't get it...
  16. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

Weapons go on... Images, and they are animated with a program, and animations for blocks are Images, accessories go in Accessories (Inside Images), NPC animations go in TownNPCs (Also Images)
  17. DarkTheGuyFromDiscord

I am working on something with Localization, and I supposed that you could change the "Terraria:___" names as there is an entry for them, but after trying so and seeing the titles I changed appear I guessed I was either doing something wrong, or it doesn't work. Which is it?
Top Bottom