• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Sharpador

New block: Planked Block.

I notice that most walls have a block counterpart, but that is not the case with planked walls. I suggest a block that is half stone half wood, just like planked walls look but in block form.
  2. Sharpador

Mushroom Biome Sugestion or Bug Fix for mushrooms not growing back.

I notice that "pristine" mushroom biomes have hanging mushrooms on the roofs. But once you break them, they never grow back again, leaving the roof of the biome looking desolate. I wonder if there is a bug preventing those roof mushrooms from growing back. If there is no bug, I suggest that they...
  3. Sharpador

Wolf Vanity Set and Werewolves Has No Tail.

The Halloween ones. The fox vanity set has a tail and the head mask covers all the head, looks like a proper furry/mascot costume and looks good. The wolf set looks like a cheap Halloween costume, the head mask only covers the front of the head and the body has no tail. It looks quite bad...
Top Bottom