• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. oko

Okootjes build Spectacle

Starting a new project. Dunno where this is going. Will update progress later.
  2. oko

PC Iris's Creations Thread

You build really cool stuff. I realy hope you will build some more in theme: steampunk city. The airships are beautiful!
  3. oko

PC TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

After "lake house" and the ship i thought this wont get better... But man man man what a build.
  4. oko

PC toaster04's Build Collection 2

I like the rooms and the overgrown roof. How to get in the last room upstairs though? Tip: Make a bathroom, extra toilet, kitchen, maby a basement. Or doors to backrooms. It will make it a believable mansion. Grtz.
  5. oko

what do you think ? (plz be honest)

Build more, get better, try again. -x-
  6. oko

PC High Level Building: Terraria

Inspired by your work. Super fun to see al the details and collar combinations. I hope you will find the energy and pleasure to finish the adventure map. I would play it.
  7. oko

Okootjes build Spectacle

New build. Explorer with flying ship finds a sunken temple. Teleport will lead somewhere... To be continued...
  8. oko

Okootjes build Spectacle

Tower final finish I will try to make a better picture later this week. Some parts windows and collars disappeared, lol.
  9. oko

PC TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

Very much fun to watch. Very creative! The treehouse, the ship and the visitor center pfff wow! The visitor center is my favorite. It tells a story there s something behind the center.. I hope there will be more!
  10. oko

Wacky NPCs Mod

Love the mod!!! I filled my city with the npc's!!
  11. oko

Okootjes build Spectacle

here you can see the tower in the ocean. Some of the paint and walls are gone, because of all the water, lol.
  12. oko

Okootjes build Spectacle

I will do that! :)
  13. oko

Okootjes build Spectacle

You made the npc mod? :o I love that mod!
  14. oko

The S. S. Pengfish

Enjoyable to check the details of the ship . Maby raise the water higher? A ship of that size should lay deeper in the water.
  15. oko

Okootjes build Spectacle

Hello. I remade my castle in the ocean because I wasn't satisfied. Its not finished yet. :) On top i m growing different trees and there will be another building above it.
  16. oko

PC Simi's Creations

Very creative!
  17. oko

Okootjes build Spectacle

Would you like to live here? map (i don't know if this works, but i attached my buildmap. I hope someone likes to extend or change the tower and post it back to me.)
  18. oko

Okootjes build Spectacle

Start of my wizzard tower. Im gonna raise the water later.
Top Bottom