• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Alex S

You saved him?

You saved him?
  2. Alex S

"Sometimes only trying to find sense is nonsense." © Alex S 2021

"Sometimes only trying to find sense is nonsense." © Alex S 2021
  3. Alex S

Imagine adding to jellybeans with "coconut" taste TITANIUM OXIDE ain't it cheaper to literally...

Imagine adding to jellybeans with "coconut" taste TITANIUM OXIDE ain't it cheaper to literally add a little of coconut powder or anything white except titanium oxide (and yes it has own taste, specific metallic taste)
  4. Alex S

That's definitely a place to discuss if you're actually very intelligent (for toaster or...

That's definitely a place to discuss if you're actually very intelligent (for toaster or microwave oven of course) toaster or a microwave oven.
  5. Alex S

Yes and soooo much.

Yes and soooo much.
  6. Alex S

TF is that. (reference to PFP)

TF is that. (reference to PFP)
  7. Alex S

Not only glasses, if you hold anything that fragile and valuable you gonna attract problems.

Not only glasses, if you hold anything that fragile and valuable you gonna attract problems.
  8. Alex S

[ATTACH]

9. Alex S

Damn god that was fast...

Damn god that was fast...
  10. Alex S

No you dinog it wonrg.

No you dinog it wonrg.
  11. Alex S

As i understand Trophy "This is.... terraria!" refers to "THIS IS SPARTA!!!", but i somewhy also...

As i understand Trophy "This is.... terraria!" refers to "THIS IS SPARTA!!!", but i somewhy also catching on mind "This is America".
  12. Alex S

I have a question that you'll never answer: How do you put gif into signature???

I have a question that you'll never answer: How do you put gif into signature???
  13. Alex S

What is o7?

What is o7?
  14. Alex S

It's alactuly srusripnig tnhig aoubt wrdos.

It's alactuly srusripnig tnhig aoubt wrdos.
  15. Alex S

There's some ideas in my signature but i am too lazy to do something, or am i not??? Ahhhhh...

There's some ideas in my signature but i am too lazy to do something, or am i not??? Ahhhhh, installing something.
  16. Alex S

Ok in signature i can see that anyone can send you sprites, so gonna do it.

Ok in signature i can see that anyone can send you sprites, so gonna do it.
  17. Alex S

:red: it got deleted months ago (I don't remember this) but there's some hero's set in blue...

:red: it got deleted months ago (I don't remember this) but there's some hero's set in blue variant, it's fully animated, that's what I've used as pre set of anything for mine work. Send?
  18. Alex S

Actually i have made some full (Originally vanity) set when it was vanity contest. It's not good...

Actually i have made some full (Originally vanity) set when it was vanity contest. It's not good but still you could Try to use it.
  19. Alex S

*Takes out Zenith* : Well YOU asked for it.

*Takes out Zenith* : Well YOU asked for it.
  20. Alex S

That's addressed to willow

That's addressed to willow
Top Bottom