• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. NiteSeal

Buying things with money in piggy bank

This suggestion is simple, what I propose is that you can buy things from merchants, with all your money still in the piggy bank or safe. That way you don't have to keep going back from your piggy bank to the npc, instead you can buy things without any money on you! Basically when you buy...
  2. NiteSeal

Creeper's and Eeyore's Sprites

Hey there! Me and Eeyore Dude are making sprites, to help us practice on pixelating, so making suggestions will be easier ^-^ . You can ask for sprites of anything, ANYTHING, just make sure to give us a reference picture. We are not pro spriters, but we can dabble(try). we might even make some...
  3. NiteSeal

WIP The Guardian Shield

So all the negativity has caused me to close the poll and idea. so scrap this. because i got something better... Ok, so i have my first suggestion made on the forums, and its not really a good one, but, i might as well try. considering this is a WIP and i haven't really done much yet, i...
  4. NiteSeal

PC Favorite pet, minion, lighter?

What are your guys favorite Pets, Minions, and lighters (shadow orb, fairy, wisp)? mine are the Black cat, Sharknado, and fairy (i guess i use the wisp often, but since i loved 1.1, the fairy is special to me :3 this is pc, so you can still say things from console and mobile, but the poll...
Top Bottom