• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Talerax

Journey's End 1.4: Official Item Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I guess we can also simplify into one recipe that just use all of three obsidian version (Obsidian Water Walking Boots + Molten Charm + Obsidian Skull Rose), then reduce the crafting cost of obsidian skull.
  2. Talerax

PC Summoner final touch up

At this state of game, any new item is pretty unlikely. Especially that helmet option idea that I think it will eventually bring up even more demand; like helmet option for sentry so we can have sentry stuffs outside of old ones event. Actually, most of armors with helmet option are the...
  3. Talerax

PC Purpose of Ocean Tunnels (1.4)

The problem is the lack of underwater content. From your list, only Shark Fins, Water Walking Boots, and Diving Gear are related with underwater. And with only this amount of content, Diving Gear is not that valuable. Ocean tunnels have potential to add more interesting underwater content, but...
  4. Talerax

Only player placed gravestones should count for the Graveyard biome

How about the opposite flow, natural tomestone cause Graveyard, but can be craft into a decorative version.
  5. Talerax

You're right. I just follow Nicol categorizing it as crowd control. But I guess a machine gun with high DPS ammo is never a bad crowd control. So, it still point out how op Crystal bullet is, it doesn't matter if it is mean for single target or group since it can do both really well.
  6. Talerax

Except that about half of ammo types are treated as just Musket balls with better DPS since their special effects are too weak. Meteor shots suffer from iframe, Ichor required too much management to take full advantage out of it that you better use golden shower for the same result, and other...
  7. Talerax

Space overhaul

Why not also Mechanic Eye monster that drop mechanical eye.
  8. Talerax

Hallowed Armor also does similar thing with Hallowed Hood, giving +2 minions as additional set bonus only when wearing Hallowed Hood. But that's probably because a straight +3 is too OP hybrid choice.
  9. Talerax

PC Mediumcore / Hardcore death penalty settings for Journey characters?

I think it would depend on how serious you are with this mediumcore, sure you can duplicate everything back but you don't have to.
  10. Talerax

Frost Hydra is slow and has zero crowd control as a trade off for high base damage though. And what do you mean that Tavernkeep's sentries are unusable? Edit: I just done a quick testing and found that Frost Hydra is really bad at dealing with flying enemies, it can't even accurately hit Flying...
  11. Talerax

I totally agree with this, any change to these debuffs will be irrelevant if we can't apply them in the first place.
  12. Talerax

Make Queen Bee Farmable

I think making Larva respawn like Plantera's bulb is pretty good solution. And if accidentally destroy Larva is a concern, why not just adopt another properties of Plantera's bulb, make Larva destroyable in the same way as Plantera's bulb only.
  13. Talerax

Ah, that's make sense. But still, autoswing will be much more useful if available pre-hardmode, maybe swap Feral Claws melee speed with autoswing?
  14. Talerax

Power Glove is absolutely better than Titan Glove, I don't see why you would want to hold on Titan Glove and want it to worth the slot, unless you skip jungle or have a rock bottom luck to not have already obtain Feral Claws by the time you get your hand on Titan Glove.
  15. Talerax

PC Purpose of Ocean Tunnels (1.4)

I love all of you ideas, especially the underwater event, I can hear my diving gear inside forgotten chest screaming in joy. There could be a small bubble stream appear in the center to use for breathing, but also indirectly limit you movement if you don't have underwater accessories to extend...
  16. Talerax

PC The First Fractal looks great.

Ultimate bow that disregard every bow's properties: doesn't affect by gravity, fire from all directions, doesn't need ammo, doesn't even fire only arrows. Where can I buy it!?
  17. Talerax

PC Make a new "Reaver Shark" as an obsidian/lava fish themed pre-hardmode drill accessible from pre-hardmode lava fishing.

I mean, it seem a whole lot slower than normal progression, hoping day by day that Angler going to give golden bug net one day.
  18. Talerax

PC Make a new "Reaver Shark" as an obsidian/lava fish themed pre-hardmode drill accessible from pre-hardmode lava fishing.

I completely forgot about golden bug net. But being a super rare reward from fishing quest, more like it will slow down progression instead lol.
  19. Talerax

Problem with locking pre-1.4 Reaver Shark behind lava fishing is, lavaproof bug net need hellstone as material. Other means of lava fishing is hardmode hotline hook and lavaproof fishing hook from obsidian crate, they are available even later than lavaproof bug net. So we need to make at least...
  20. Talerax

First Fractal as the Final Weapon

A package of fan favorite swords + copper shortsword so it not so obvious, huh.
Top Bottom