• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Search results

1. Yoshi28

Aw crap sorry Ive been inactive recently

Aw crap sorry Ive been inactive recently
  2. Yoshi28

Defend Yourself!

No I accuse NP of being accused.
  3. Yoshi28

Ask A Lunatic Cultist Anything

It’s... comfortable?
  4. Yoshi28

Defend Yourself!

I’m a lunatic cultist, of course I’m not human. I accuse NP of thinking that I would think that you would think that I would think that you would think that I would think that you were innocent.
  5. Yoshi28

Do you mind saying hi to these incredible people? Count to the highest number before staff...

Do you mind saying hi to these incredible people? Count to the highest number before staff member posts
  6. Yoshi28

Hi

Hi
  7. Yoshi28

You would quickly over take me as head cultist, so no. But we are accepting entry level cultists.
  8. Yoshi28

Have you never seen a robe before?
  9. Yoshi28

It is one of my Master’s servants. *realization* No, it’s not anything disgusting.
  10. Yoshi28

Perhaps you are innocent. But perhaps not.
  11. Yoshi28

First. And thanks for follow!

First. And thanks for follow!
  12. Yoshi28

Did you.. slaughter him?
  13. Yoshi28

Nothing. (Sweats profusely) Wait, how did you obtain master’s skull!?
  14. Yoshi28

It is a minion that I summon to battle on occasion. My Master ordered that one of my summons to look like him.
  15. Yoshi28

They are quite powerful as well.
  16. Yoshi28

You must save or kill the user above you

I lasso you and pull you away, but then right as you think I saved you I tighten it to an excruciating level and you lose circulation to your brain, effectively killing you.l I’m being thrown into a meat grinder.
  17. Yoshi28

What do I kill/save
  18. Yoshi28

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to the Forums!
  19. Yoshi28

I shoot the seat you are in deploying the airbag you were trying to activate, softening the blow and taking serious injury instead of death. A murderer is pointing a handgun at my head.
Top Bottom