• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Storm Diver

tModLoader Health Deposit

I really like how that item works, I would love to see more of this mod.
  2. Storm Diver

Existing :dryadtongue:

Existing :dryadtongue:
  3. Storm Diver

It's roughly a 0.00063% chance to get 11, or 0.0073% to get at least 1 platinum

It's roughly a 0.00063% chance to get 11, or 0.0073% to get at least 1 platinum
  4. Storm Diver

Console Mods for Console Terarria When?

Even if the Tmod developers are able to port it to console, you'd still need a way to download mods and they'd all need to go through a long verification process with strict limitations.
  5. Storm Diver

Pretty sure it was changed in 1.4.0.1

Pretty sure it was changed in 1.4.0.1
  6. Storm Diver

Ah yes its particles emit light, never though of using it for exploration :dryadtongue:

Ah yes its particles emit light, never though of using it for exploration :dryadtongue:
  7. Storm Diver

Ask a Storm Diver anything

Teal isn't actually my favourite colour I just use it to go with the Storm Diver colour scheme I like all colours equally :dryadhappy:
  8. Storm Diver

Maybe, I don't know how good you are at the game
  9. Storm Diver

If the lunar events ever came to 3DS then expert mode would probably come with it.
  10. Storm Diver

That's a cyberman from Doctor Who, and they're actually cyborgs :dryadwink:

That's a cyberman from Doctor Who, and they're actually cyborgs :dryadwink:
  11. Storm Diver

Maybe on normal mode.
  12. Storm Diver

PC Zoom Fix (720p monitors) - Urgent problem that if fixed will help thousands of people who play on laptop.

Latin Americans usually speak Spanish not Latin, Latin is a dead language Anyway here's a Spanish translation from Google Translate: "Para Tmodloader, existe este mod que te permite alejar más, mientras que para Vanillia Terraria no creo que haya ninguna forma de alejar más"
  13. Storm Diver

PC Zoom Fix (720p monitors) - Urgent problem that if fixed will help thousands of people who play on laptop.

For Tmodloader there is this mod which allows you to zoom out more, as for vanillia Terraria I don't think there's any way to zoom out more.
  14. Storm Diver

Hastebin deletes pastes after a certain time, here's an example of the set bonus changing code...

Hastebin deletes pastes after a certain time, here's an example of the set bonus changing code: https://pastebin.com/jDJpwymE
  15. Storm Diver

Dreadnautilus as a Boss

The Dreadnautilus is pretty much already a boss, plus don't forget the spider staff exists.
  16. Storm Diver

Thanks, hope you have fun with it.

Thanks, hope you have fun with it.
  17. Storm Diver

Doesn't mean it has to be one, not everyone follows April fools day :dryadhappy:

Doesn't mean it has to be one, not everyone follows April fools day :dryadhappy:
  18. Storm Diver

WIP Early-Game Mage and Summoner Changes and Additions

I was going to suggest the same thing.
  19. Storm Diver

And what a shame you can't change your posts and reaction score :dryadnaughty: I promise I...

And what a shame you can't change your posts and reaction score :dryadnaughty: I promise I don't remember yours off by heart
  20. Storm Diver

[ATTACH] Nice try :dryadwink:

Nice try :dryadwink:
Top Bottom