• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. Niranufoti

[Guide] Logic Gates: Order of Operations, Smoke and how to prevent it

topSince there has seemingly been some confusion about when logic gates emit smoke, and more generally, about how they interact and when they interact the way they're supposed to, I want to clarify some things. Some of this has been said by other people in other places (shoutout to @Statue of...
  2. Niranufoti

PC Serializing data - save wire, space and nerves

headingSerializing data for compact transmission Table of Contents Introduction The Transistor The Telegraph Serializing Deserializing The Future introductionIntroduction Ladies and gents, today I decided to get off my lazy :red: and actually build something I had in mind. Imagine this: You...
  3. Niranufoti

Changing clothes style at the dresser

Title basically says it, but allow me to clarify: Of all the things chosen during character creation, many can be changed: hair style, hair color, shirt color, undershirt color, pants color, shoes color and now even your gender. The only appearance aspects that I haven't yet found a way to...
  4. Niranufoti

What forum theme do you use?

Title and poll say it all. Which theme do you prefer? I like the Underground one best. Glowshrooms FTW.
Top Bottom