• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Bry-ccentric

Buff Lava Waders.

Yeah, uh, I know. I was implying that Redigit needs to more so flesh out the Underworld, which might give the Lava Waders more use without having to really change anything about them while also tending to a sorely lacking area of the game.
  2. Bry-ccentric

Buffing Silt

With how much stone there is in the world, is its renewability really an issue? (Don't actually use that excuse for anything in real life, please)
  3. Bry-ccentric

WIP Power Equipment!

I personally don't see an issue with the concept. You need the Souls and Minecart Pieces from all three bosses to actually make the full set of Power Armor, anyways. ...I think I'm gonna make a few unrelated changes, though, in light of recent topics I've been enlightened about.
  4. Bry-ccentric

Buff Lava Waders.

Yeah, that's what I was referring to. The game just abandons the Underworld after Wall of Flesh.
  5. Bry-ccentric

Buff Lava Waders.

Waiwaiwait, I don't think that one's right, either. We in the past, now?
  6. Bry-ccentric

Buff Lava Waders.

kinker31: Is from the future, where we apparently got ten more numbers' worth of updates. Also kinker31: Implies Red still hadn't added in a Frostspark + Lava tinker. Me:
  7. Bry-ccentric

Buff Lava Waders.

I mean, at that point, it's more a problem with the game itself than with the one accessory (or two; Obsidian Rose).
  8. Bry-ccentric

Buff Lava Waders.

Yes to these things, but also, now you're gonna have to repurpose the Obsidian Rose.
  9. Bry-ccentric

Cactus armor is OP, let's fix this.

Honestly, man, I'd rather just sink my wood into building something more permanent than armor or weapons I'll be replacing within, like 10 minutes or something, especially if I have to hope for RNG to not waste the invested wood. I just like building, and if I'm gonna bank on RNG for stuff, I'm...
  10. Bry-ccentric

Buffing Silt

You COULD make Autohammer be able to also convert Stone to Silt, but I think I like the Siltstorm better.
  11. Bry-ccentric

A Slight Balance Change to Ore Equipment

You have the patience to mine with a Copper Pickaxe?
  12. Bry-ccentric

WIP Power Equipment!

The wave is one 4-block-wide projectile that fades away the moment it touches a block.
  13. Bry-ccentric

A Slight Balance Change to Ore Equipment

Wait what the :red:, is this fact? I've never noticed anything to lead me to this assumption, which leaves me unconvinced.
  14. Bry-ccentric

Buffing Silt

Honestly, I feel like selling the Extractinators I get is better than actually extractinating :red:, it's so not worth it. I'm down for this.
  15. Bry-ccentric

Sprites Accessory Rejuvenation and Expansion

Just showin' what it would take to make the Frostlava combo work. As the very description of the charm says, the Apparition would not be able to track foes super great compared to the Stardust Dragon, making it prone to hit a lot less. Thinking about it now, though, I probably should still...
  16. Bry-ccentric

Aurora event

I love the idea of having a sort of celebratory event after completing the game, especially if it can also help you out a bit with getting endgame stuff. This also sounds like it could be a rare special event in the Snow biome instead, if the pillar stuff was, y'know, swapped out for other...
  17. Bry-ccentric

Items That Should Be Combinable.

[/SIZE] Having said all of that...[/SPOILER] The Lava Charm and Water Walking Boots both just need to be more common so most people can actually FIND them before their usefulness expires. While their convenience meter drops from near-constant to occasional the moment you kill the Wall of...
  18. Bry-ccentric

A silly new pet

Oh, I was imagining it hopping around like the Baby Slime minion or Companion Cube pet. Honestly, I don't know which one's worse.
  19. Bry-ccentric

Chocolate!

*cough*
  20. Bry-ccentric

A silly new pet

Maybe we could have all three: :redmunch: for moving. :red: for stationary. And :redspin: for flying.
Top Bottom