• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. FIuff

I am currently typing with it and it is weird.

I am currently typing with it and it is weird.
  2. FIuff

[ATTACH] I have achieved a d r a w i n g p a d I can now commit crimes with digital art

I have achieved a d r a w i n g p a d I can now commit crimes with digital art
  3. FIuff

thank

thank
  4. FIuff

Imagine birthday

Imagine birthday
  5. FIuff

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

ChimeraSarden wao
  6. FIuff

[MEDIA] this song aaaaaaaaaaaaa There are some really good FNF mods out there, but after...

this song aaaaaaaaaaaaa There are some really good FNF mods out there, but after Garcello, this one hurts. It's really good, though
  7. FIuff

Next week I can actually start being productive with art again I am e x c i t e

Next week I can actually start being productive with art again I am e x c i t e
  8. FIuff

Oh god there's only 8 days until my birthday I'm not ready to be 16 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh god there's only 8 days until my birthday I'm not ready to be 16 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  9. FIuff

[ATTACH] Yes

Yes
  10. FIuff

Pixel Art Fluff's Art Sanctuary

Oh shoot it's already the end of the month? I know I've been counting down the days but this still took me by surprise. I completely forgot about this, as I do every month This month has been fairly big for me, mostly because I drew some of my characters (finally!). I entered it into an art...
  11. FIuff

Pixel Art Derpify Me

You, my friend, finally get your wish fulfilled. Although I didn't do actual dimentio, I thought Super Dimentio would just work out better and turn out cooler. I can't say for sure if it would, because I didn't try it, but this turned out really well! Here it is: My biggest sprite so far...
  12. FIuff

Pixel Art Derpify Me

OH THAT'S WHAT I MISSED that's why the hat kid derpling looks so low effort. Because it is. By that, I mean I only did the cape. I completely neglected the pants, boots, and shirt. I'll fix that after getting the dimentio derpling done.
  13. FIuff

Pixel Art Derpify Me

ok so I was going to add all of these to the thread but TCF is being really stupid, breaking whenever I try to put them in. That won't be happening until I can get it to work. Also the promotion has ended.
  14. FIuff

[ATTACH] hey look I actually did some of my own work for once! Starring 3 of my characters...

hey look I actually did some of my own work for once! Starring 3 of my characters, those being Rubi, Evelyn, and Sky (from left to right) I might color it and add a background later, but for now this will be it.
  15. FIuff

Pixel Art Derpify Me

and also replying to Chir' but it deleted its post
  16. FIuff

Pixel Art Derpify Me

Special Promotion: For the next 24 hours, this thread will be open for everyone to submit a derpling, and I'm forced to do it when I'm available! Do it quick, for it won't be open afterwards! (I suggest not to put something here you actually want me to try on)
  17. FIuff

amazing

amazing
  18. FIuff

still-in-march gang

still-in-march gang
  19. FIuff

Pixel Art Fluff's Art Sanctuary

I guess it's time for this again. I would have posted it sooner but I had a drawing I was hoping to finish so I could put it here. Although that won't happen, I know it will be ready for next month. This month has a lot less than previous months, but that's more because I haven't taken photos of...
Top Bottom