• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Luneria2

The Tallest Tower: an Interactive Comic-Game

In theory, this could be an interesting story; as, to add some "spice" to this, YOU decide where this story goes. This is the same concept that Andrew Hussie used for his MSPaint-Adventures and this comic would look rather similar, too. Essentially, you give a command for the character and I'll...
  2. Luneria2

Luneria2's Builds

New build Another new build That's pretty much it, so far on my newest worlds. I have some houses on my older worlds, too EDIT as of 9/9/17: I started a Drowned World playthrough because @Tovlyn told me about the concept and I was like, boiiii I'mma do that too. I'm proud of my second base...
Top Bottom