• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. 3en

WIP Building Upon the Cultists.

First things first, I'm not all too familiar with the other suggestions. That being said, I do not know if something like this has already been suggested. If it has, feel free to let me know and I'll get to a staff member and get this removed. Secondly... this suggestion is full of spoilers to...
  2. 3en

PS3 Horseman's Blade.

I need a Horseman's Blade in the PS3 version of Terraria. Accepting any offer between 1-500 platinum coins. Not much else to say.
  3. 3en

PS3 Need dyes!

Well, if you didn't know... I am lazy and RNGeesus hates me. So, what I need : Three of every dye. What I'll pay : 15 platinum coins.
  4. 3en

Answers for Crowno's (at the time of posting) question.

1) Do you think that games using Pixel Art only appeals to "retro" people? Yes and no. Yes because I feel retro people will enjoy those types of games more... but no because I was never a "retro" gamer per-say, I just enjoy these types of games because, well... feel this is gonna take another...
  5. 3en

Other Art My "Official" Art Thread.

Greetings everyone. As some of you know, I am Sivath. As of the past few days I have been making some art for a few people. (@ppowersteef @DGFVR. and @Milt69466 to be exact.) Since I've had so much fun making them, I decided I would make my art open to the public. So I hereby annouce this art...
  6. 3en

Other Art Anime your Avatar! (Kinda...)

Do you like anime?! No? Well TOO BAD... oh you do... well in that case WELCOME to my thread in which I will turn your avatar into some sort of anime version of it (As best I can)... such as mine. :p Some examples... If you looked at my Hollywood Undead thread, you may recognize these. And...
  7. 3en

Written Media My story of some sorts. xD

(Staff member, feel free to move this thread to wherever it belongs, I just put it here because it works.) So, a few of you know that I am writing a story, a few of you don't and a few of you have no idea who I even am. xD I don't blame you, I barely know who I am at some points. But for those...
  8. 3en

Music Hollywood Undead Discussion Thread.

So, you are here for one of two reasons. One, you are a huge fan of Hollywood Undead and want to discuss about them, or two, you have never heard of them before and want to see what people think of them before diving head first into hell. Metaphorically speaking. First off, if you are here for...
  9. 3en

Humorous Strangest things you've seen on the website.

So I thought I'd make this thread because A. Idk if another one like this exists, and I'm too lazy to check. And B. There are a lot of strange things I've seen on the website, but I will only share 2. Of course, we have the ^ ^ v v < > < > B A thing that summons a billion and a half slimes...
  10. 3en

I need a person who can make gifs. :P

Why, hello there, mortals. As you all may know, I am SIVATH! I have an idea but I don't know how to animate/draw to save my life. xD So I am going to be hiring somebody who can make an animated picture for me to use. (For free of course, I don't have any damn money!) What I'll need...
  11. 3en

Blocking. :/

First off, Sivath was too lazy to see if this already exists or not, if it does, please let Sivath know. Second off, this does not involve any of this Ok, now onto the idea. Sivath's idea is the fact that there is really no use for the right click button in terraria. (Other than accessing guis...
  12. 3en

PC The Binding of Isaac : Rebirth ~SYNERGIES~

First off, YES I do realize there is another thread(s) for this game! This thread is different, this one is merely talking about cool item synergies and stuff like that. First off, I am going to list some of the most amazing synergies I have ever seen in the game. 1. (ITEMS) Tammy's Head...
  13. 3en

PS3 Skate 3

Anybody have and want to play Skate 3 with me? As the title says, it is the PS3 version. On the off chance that anyone DOES want to play, leave your PSN name down below and I will add you as soon as I see it.
  14. 3en

PC Missing Executable. (Steam)

Whenever I load up Terraria on my computer, this shows up. I looked at the Steam support page and followed basically every step to no avail. Is it a problem with Steam, a problem with Terraria or just a problem with my computer in general.
Top Bottom