• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Slaneesh

PC [1.3] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!) - works with tModLoader now!

I'm getting this too. Transcend pls. ;<
  2. Slaneesh

Destroy the Godmodder

PG I offer the godmodder either cake or pizza - healing him for 1HP with either one of the foodstuffs.
  3. Slaneesh

Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

I actually figured it out, so nevermind. To answer your question; 4.5.2, and Windows 8.1 The reason it didn't work was because I apparently have Infinite HP on, because if I turn that on first, Mercy or Attack won't apparently work. It's weird. :7
  4. Slaneesh

Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

How does the Mercy Invincibility and 999999 attack work? I've tried this and that, and those two specifically won't work.
  5. Slaneesh

The Forgotten (Sword) (With a bad sprite)

I would think of it like the Mini-Yoyo mechanics when you have 3-4 combo. Mini flails circle around the arch of the sword as you swing it. Though that would basically make it a larger arch of damage - seeing as the flails basically circle around that arch.
  6. Slaneesh

Any osu! players out here?

http://osu.ppy.sh/u/392395 Git Gud.
  7. Slaneesh

Hai.

Hai.
  8. Slaneesh

Bosses disappearing into sky

I was going to guess "morning", but Skeletron Prime does something else when it's morning. So that's that covered.
  9. Slaneesh

Official Like-bombing, like abuse and related social activities

I never cared about likes. (Probably because I didn't notice it) Though like-bombing does sound like a bother, so good on that.
  10. Slaneesh

I guess I could congratulate you on being the first few 100's. =>

I guess I could congratulate you on being the first few 100's. =>
  11. Slaneesh

Can we hope to see any Plague Doctor Masks or Beak Masks in 1.3?

Can we hope to see any Plague Doctor Masks or Beak Masks in 1.3?
  12. Slaneesh

Not sure if I should be proud over being the first 10000 members to register here.

Not sure if I should be proud over being the first 10000 members to register here.
  13. Slaneesh

GeneralHelp's Deep Sea of Pixels

I like the first weapon, which is presumably some sort of Magic Missile staff - correct me if I'm wrong. Keep goin', man. :3
  14. Slaneesh

Liking this new mushroomy theme

Liking this new mushroomy theme
Top Bottom