• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. DJFlare84

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

... you mean none of you built a base because it was a convenient place to put all your crafting tables so you could craft things without being attacked by zombies? Even if you had unlimited inventory space it'd be a pain in the :red: to have to dig around in your inventory to grab your forge or...
  2. DJFlare84

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

A couple of important questions! 1. Do we have new early-game summoner armors? I want to be able to do a summoner-only run which currently can't be done since you at least have to kill the Queen Bee first to get your earliest summoning armor set. You can potentially get a Slime Staff earlier...
  3. DJFlare84

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

And Skeletron for that matter. Skeletron Prime is certainly not a replacement skull for Cthulu, just a mechanized version of the very human-skulled Skeletron we all know and love. We can see, however, that the Moon Lord clearly still has his spine, so it's far more likely that it's the...
  4. DJFlare84

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

... It's... okay? But, wait, if the Corruption and Crimson are dedicated toward achieving "balance" why do they try so hard to engulf the whole world? Even in the lore it's acknowledged that ultimately they want to consume everything. Also I think I'll stick to my old headcannon about the Moon...
  5. DJFlare84

Terraria State of the Game - April 2019

~Hopes I have for this update~ 1. More robust experience for the Summoner class. In particular, more early-game summons. And I mean "earlier than the Queen Bee". Simply because at the moment it's impossible to do a "summoner only" run because you can't really get summons until you've at least...
  6. DJFlare84

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

A new summon for pre-hardmode? As a summoner main I completely dig it. I hope you'll be doing a lot more for summoners in the early game, though. For instance, a couple of armor-sets and minions we can obtain BEFORE the Queen Bee? I know the Slime Staff TECHNICALLY counts but it's also the Slime...
  7. DJFlare84

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Wait wait lemme guess the next teaser... It's gonna be you walking into the ocean... ... and then back onto dry land on the other side, right!?
  8. DJFlare84

Terraria State of the Game - February 2019

... *Quietly leaves this link here.* Just... consider it...
  9. DJFlare84

Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

I had my appendix explode on me a couple weeks ago. The LEAST you could do for me is release 1.3.6 before the end of this month! Eh? Eeeeeeh? ;D
  10. DJFlare84

Terraria: State of the Game - December 2018

Well, here's my reaction. Me: How's 1.3.6 coming along. Devs: Actively being worked on! We don't have a release date just yet. Thank you for your patience! How I interpret this in my head: "Look if you don't stop bugging us we will turn this car around, so help us!" What I said in response...
  11. DJFlare84

Official The Oasis!

Cute.
  12. DJFlare84

Do you guys think that Terraria is Anime?

... you realize that game's sprites were based on the anime-style character artworks, yes? But it's a good try at reinforcing my main point, which was that oversized weapons are primarily put into video games to make melee combat less painful for the player.
  13. DJFlare84

Where's the 1.3.6? There was SUPPOSED to be an Earth-shattering 1.3.6!

Where's the 1.3.6? There was SUPPOSED to be an Earth-shattering 1.3.6!
  14. DJFlare84

Do you guys think that Terraria is Anime?

Funny, but we all know guns are an exception. Giant guns exist universally. You'd be hard pressed to find cases of oversized MELEE weapons outside of "anime". As a real answer to the OP's question though, no. I don't think Terraria is anime. Anime is simply an art style, not a collection of...
  15. DJFlare84

Awh, thanks man! Sorry I missed this. lD

Awh, thanks man! Sorry I missed this. lD
  16. DJFlare84

New track for 1.3.6!

Me neither! They gotta... Work it Make it Do it Makes us ... *pause for jammy boops* Faster Faster Faster Faster!
  17. DJFlare84

The blood moon is real: July 2018 Lunar Eclipse

I was fine, personally. I had a Copper Shortsword, though.
  18. DJFlare84

Weapons you have never found, made or used

Copper Shortsword. ... seriously. Why?
  19. DJFlare84

3DS A few issues.

That's... disappointing in ways that the English Language simply doesn't have bad enough words for...
  20. DJFlare84

is suffering from Blastblight!

is suffering from Blastblight!
Top Bottom