• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. WolfHero

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Ah, alright. And yeah, adding everything fixed it! Thanks! It's really nice to have access to some of those accessories and the ultrabright torches whenever I need 'em.
  2. WolfHero

Thanks. I'll just assume everything was in there since we had defeated all of the pre-hardmode bosses. That's the method to unlock stock in multiplayer worlds, right? I'll be testing in a bit to make sure it's working. Also, I noticed the sm in the entries. Does this only work with stationary...
  3. WolfHero

This is how it currently looks, it's a multiplayer server and we're supposed to be at the pre-plantera stage. Do I need to re-add everything? What items shouldn't we have in the shop yet? https://i.imgur.com/bJ0TljF.png
  4. WolfHero

Heya, so do to a freak accident, this mod was temporarily disabled without me realizing it (and I started the server up without it) and, though most of everything remained stable after I loaded the mod back up, the stationary merchant's shop inventories are both completely blank now. (we had...
  5. WolfHero

tModLoader Portable Storage

I'm a bit confused, what is this /dev/null item (craftable with 100 stone blocks)? It doesn't seem like anything can be put in it. Is it a bug, or is this item intentional as some sort of joke item? I believe both the library mod and the PS mod itself are both properly updated...
  6. WolfHero

tModLoader Quality Recipes

That utility helmet would be perfect as an accessory so you don't need to get rid of set bonuses. To be honest, that's really the only thing that interests me in this mod, most other things I either don't care for or already have from another mod.
  7. WolfHero

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Would it be possible to add a feature to Recipe Browser to show related items when searching up a specific keyword? For example, I'd search the term "Yo-yo". in addition to just the glove, bag and wooden yo-yo popping up it'd show all variants of yo-yos, the string, and counterweights...
  8. WolfHero

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Plus, by the time that mod is created and it's ready for downloading, 1.3 will have the most insane mod support imaginable so it'd be pointless. ... Also, we'd have flying cars and human wings.
  9. WolfHero

Special NPC quotes while wearing the Moon Charm at night.

Woo, it's mega-necro time! *accidentally summons skeletron* ... *slays skeletron* I went ahead and finally added some Skeleton Merchant and Tax Collector quotes... I was trying to find a way to make "I've got a bone to pick with you." work, but it just doesn't seem to work at all. XD...
  10. WolfHero

tAPI Thorium Mod+

You know not what you've started. The rain shall pour with the sound of the eager hopefuls. The sky shall lift like the spirits of the people here. Insert other words here
  11. WolfHero

... I need to make a new avatar, probably. This one is a little worn out.

... I need to make a new avatar, probably. This one is a little worn out.
  12. WolfHero

But I am, though... Sort of.

But I am, though... Sort of.
  13. WolfHero

PC A friend and I glitched the game. 'Twas hilarious.

Possibly due to his modded client, we started to break the game and dupe items that weren't even there. Skype was set to another sound driver by accident, so you can't hear my friend in this sadly. Enjoy? (I didn't know what category to put this in, it's kind of a highlight right?)
  14. WolfHero

Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

It could use an outline, without one it looks more like a Starbound weapon.
  15. WolfHero

PC Is there a way to stop the sun?

Specifically during character creation, is there a way to stop the sun from rotating towards night and back to day? It really messes with my eyes when trying to pick a color scheme and I always end up making my character yellow even though I could have sworn I made him peach-colored. ... Also...
  16. WolfHero

Special NPC quotes while wearing the Moon Charm at night.

It was a good necro. :3 Thanks guys, it means a lot to me. Any new suggestions? (The pirate is feeling left out, methinks.)
  17. WolfHero

tAPI Thorium Mod+

No, there IS a wiki. http://darkxlabs.com/thorium/index.php/Main_Page Everyone working on it (including myself I guess) just hasn't done anything to it. I'm personally waiting on word from the manager of the wiki. (And also I'm a little bit lazy. XD)
  18. WolfHero

tAPI Thorium Mod+

My drool is drooling. :o
  19. WolfHero

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Since you seem to be in the mood for stuff in general @DivermanSam, how about an item fusion with the moon charm that allows for wolf form/buffs 24-7?
  20. WolfHero

Aquatic summoning weapon: the Piranha Staff

Piranha armor, a Piranha pet and perhaps a music album staring Piranha and Eminymph.
Top Bottom