• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Sumenora

PC StarDust Cell Staff Projectiles Stick on NPC

So i found this weird bug relating to the Stardust Cell Staff and it seems its projectiles are Sticking on to NPCs and from the looks of it... instead of the Enemies its attacking its attacking the NPCs with no Damage and this is occuring when there's a enemy nearby and a NPC
  2. Sumenora

Deleting Ingame Achievements

Ok this was been bothering me for sometime now...i went in with a already made character and it automatically unlocked some achievements ingame which i didn't really want it to do when i was testing things out. is there any way to reset the ingame achievements or make it forget the achievements...
Top Bottom