• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Criddle

Battle friends. [IMG]

Battle friends.
  2. Criddle

Mobile will there be a update for the amozon kindle fire addition?

The 1.3 update for Amazon devices launched a month ago on October 14th. For more details, including supported devices, you can check out this post.
  3. Criddle

Criddle's Art

I used to host my art on puush, which deleted images after a few months if they haven't received a certain amount of views. That's why most of this thread is dead links, unfortunately. I've been thinking of making a new art summary post, but haven't got to it yet.
  4. Criddle

Mobile will there be a update for the amozon kindle fire addition?

Yes, the 1.3 update has been submitted to Amazon for approval last thursday and should release soon, as said here.
  5. Criddle

bonus [img]

bonus
  6. Criddle

Happy birthday! [img]

Happy birthday!
  7. Criddle

Official Welcome to the new forum staff!

Couldn't say it better than what darth and Kazzy already have - really looking forward to helping out even more!
  8. Criddle

Mask friends [img]

Mask friends
  9. Criddle

Rainbow Slot Chest

The colored slots will only show for a short moment after you sort a chest. There's no permanent way of getting them.
  10. Criddle

It will be the next hotfix, 1.3.0.7.2

It will be the next hotfix, 1.3.0.7.2
  11. Criddle

Yeah, the wiki hasn't updated everything to account for the update yet. They have like thousands...

Yeah, the wiki hasn't updated everything to account for the update yet. They have like thousands of pages so that'll likely take some time.
  12. Criddle

There are 22.

There are 22.
  13. Criddle

going to @[10101:@Khaios] @[151:@darthmorf] @[7589:@Akuma] @[189:@ppowersteef] @[8443:@Dg-vr]...

going to @[10101:@Khaios] @[151:@darthmorf] @[7589:@Akuma] @[189:@ppowersteef] @[8443:@Dg-vr] @[150:@MiltVala] @[1325:@Jenosis] @[13272:@XenoCat] @[11020:@Dragonith] @[23803:@BitPieStudios] @[18354:@Aurora3500] @[525:@Luneria2] @[10138:@Matsu] @[6338:@Sodapone] @[374:@Keigora] @[552:@Ghostar]
  14. Criddle

smol time [img]

smol time
  15. Criddle

[img]

16. Criddle

bed time [img]

bed time
  17. Criddle

And them. [img]

And them.
  18. Criddle

Other he. [img]

Other he.
  19. Criddle

I wouldn't say the discord particularly has a lot of older TCF members who are active. The...

I wouldn't say the discord particularly has a lot of older TCF members who are active. The discord itself definitely is active though, just reached over 200k users a few days ago. o:
  20. Criddle

still drawing from time to time also mostly active on discord now, and am staff on the terraria...

still drawing from time to time also mostly active on discord now, and am staff on the terraria discord, but I still check things here pretty often
Top Bottom