• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. Vladimier

Powerful image, do more

Powerful image, do more
  2. Vladimier

Been a while, take a incomplete doodle[IMG]

Been a while, take a incomplete doodle
  3. Vladimier

tModLoader Various Weathers

If you do not have the current version make sure you have an up to date version please, some older versions still do not have tile collision feature for lightning strikes. If that isnt the case it does this happen in multiplayer or single player?
  4. Vladimier

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Those that arent on discord, take a look at what is also coming in the next update.
  5. Vladimier

PC Arkhalis Armor, Arkhalis Weapons/Tools, and a new game mode, Nightmare Mode.

This is fundementally a bad idea. Poor balance and sloppy design. Why add a new difficulty on top of Master mode, a mode that hasn't even come out for people to experience? On top of that new game modes are just lazy ways to recycle content with bloated numbers and call it a day. The...
  6. Vladimier

WIP The Cosmic Cataclysm: A take on post Moon Lord Boss Rush content

The design and color choices seem very inspired from League of Legends. I cant point out exactly why though. ( You're signature also kinda gave it away i guess) Still a brilliant suggestion, its a shame that anything like this likely wont be implemented into vanilla Terraria, though a man can...
  7. Vladimier

Borderless Worlds and Expansive Ocean

Ah, figures. Thanks for clarifying.
  8. Vladimier

Borderless Worlds and Expansive Ocean

As it stands Terraria is meant to be vast and expansive. To which it has achieved but not to great lengths as it could. No matter the world size you will hit the border, every time its like a road block a crutch that wont allow you to go beyond. Further more if the world looped in a fashion...
  9. Vladimier

Ah yes, many do ask and i have to admit i cant blame them. Since thus occurs so often perhaps we should also link Synthias SoundCloud to the Thread @Yuyutsu so all can hear here tracks. Alternate Terrararia Vol. 1
  10. Vladimier

Hell yeah i did, burnt through the entire campaign in 3 hours though. Then spend 30 hours to get...

Hell yeah i did, burnt through the entire campaign in 3 hours though. Then spend 30 hours to get all everescent weapons.
  11. Vladimier

The name of my Dryad

Anyone with a brain will understand that Isis is referring to an Egyptian God and not the Terrorist group. And it should remain that way, politics and videogames are 99% of the time a bad mix. I could go write an essay here but im here to say my peace.
  12. Vladimier

Yuyu and I discussed this yesterday and we agreed to add the fog event. Being the fog is specifically for a mini biome.
  13. Vladimier

Yeah we will have some machine that will allow you to configure and change weather occurrences. Though details are yet to be settled on how this would function in-game.
  14. Vladimier

Sprites The Mod

That mana regeneration is kinda broken, 5% more mana cost isnt really gonna put a noticable dent if you have 20 mana replenishing back so quickly. Combine thus with literally any other mage armor or pot you can easily have nearly unlimited mana. The Mod - Acessory - +16% Increased Mana Cost &...
  15. Vladimier

Drawings & Paintings My Terraria Character Artwork

Un-popular opinion. The eyes, especially top and bottom images are very distracting as it takes up alot of attention and detail which heavily contrasts the very simplistic/clean design on your character. By no means are they "bad" but i suggest reduce the amount of glittery sparkles you have as...
  16. Vladimier

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

In all seriousness though, I dont find official terraria lore to be anything worth adding to the game for fundemental reasons. Obviously (As alot of people said) this game is a sandbox game and it doesnt need to be held down by a single narrative which kinda limits the fantasy instead of letting...
  17. Vladimier

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Bro this lore is DEEP, this says alot about our society
  18. Vladimier

Alas one step closer to the next patch
  19. Vladimier

Only thing that id consider worthy of fixing in HM is more in-depth content with hallow and some...

Only thing that id consider worthy of fixing in HM is more in-depth content with hallow and some qol changes with certain items and armors (melee mostly). Honestly what id love more is if early-Pre Hm had more fun content than anything else.
  20. Vladimier

peepowierd

peepowierd
Top Bottom