• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. SamTerarrium

oh boy, haven't been here in a while. The TFC revamp is pretty awesome to say, hope everyone...

oh boy, haven't been here in a while. The TFC revamp is pretty awesome to say, hope everyone have a good day in the TCF :)
  2. SamTerarrium

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Woop Woop, the hype train is coming.
  3. SamTerarrium

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

This is the best news I've ever heard. I love to see what you guys are gonna be made. Terraria is a great year to start off with and it's been a ride ;D
  4. SamTerarrium

tModLoader The Terrarium Mod

Hello, I have some bad news. I'll be shut down the mod for now because I will no longer be working this mod. Sorry guys :(
  5. SamTerarrium

Hi

Hi
  6. SamTerarrium

PC The Calamity Texture Pack

Ok, this is really epic
  7. SamTerarrium

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Well, yeah maybe but I mean other crates that need to be placeable just like vanilla crates. Here's this one from the wiki as an example of what I said about the crates from this mod, https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Crates.
  8. SamTerarrium

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

I love this mod. Crates are so useful and very cool sprites, but it lacks placing things which I am a disappointment of. Nonetheless, the mod looks great and promise for a fishing playthrough.
  9. SamTerarrium

Official The Oasis!

Looks godly, the new Palm Trees are awesome and I can see some new things from real life to the game as well as cute passive dragonflies :D
  10. SamTerarrium

Thanks for follow me :D

Thanks for follow me :D
  11. SamTerarrium

tModLoader Antiaris

^ This one you need to spawn Guide's House and requires a new world to work
  12. SamTerarrium

tModLoader Antiaris

Are you sure you download Microsoft .NET Framework 64?
  13. SamTerarrium

tModLoader Project Nine - Expanding Vanilla

very nice, looking forward for this mod ;)
  14. SamTerarrium

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

Woop Woop, a lot of bugs fixes is here, good work :D
  15. SamTerarrium

tModLoader Regen From Bosses

Damn :(
  16. SamTerarrium

tModLoader Regen From Bosses

What's one boss that didn't support from Thorium?
  17. SamTerarrium

tModLoader Rise of Ages - Lore, Bosses and Druid class

Beautiful mod. I like to see this ;)
  18. SamTerarrium

tModLoader Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls

That’s the and known bug, it was from Thorium update cause this issue. It will be fixed in the next update
  19. SamTerarrium

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

Oh cool, an opening sprite suggestions. I was thinking that can you do a Hat like the Hat Kid from A Hat in Time game. References are here: Not too big though, if you want to do something like a small one that’d be great appreciate
Top Bottom