• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. giras

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Oh yes! So much yes to this! Did you see the Phazon Pirate video of Scooterboot9697 youtube? It's just perfect, even the sounds fit perfectly. PD: In my terraria head lore (with a wavebank that fits) the alien invasion are the Space Pirates 😂
  2. giras

Hey Great Khann, maybe WeaponOut mod would be of your interest. I really like how the arm cannon is visible all the time like in other many games (Skyrim for example) WeaponOut With it, you can see your weapon/tool etc at all times. It looks like it was yesterday when I played your mod with my...
  3. giras

tModLoader Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls

Thanks Fargowilta for fixing the problem with Thorium and Calamitas. I just used a flute from Thorium and the projectile works as intended. Love your mods, and your support. Hugz<3:D
  4. giras

Wavebank Castlevania Wavebank (Sux Edition)

Thanks for this, I am a fan of Castlevania franchise, so many memories! PD: What do you mean about how the Terraria loops works? I want to make my own but find to loop the tracks dificult, and if you say that... Now I am more confused about it.
  5. giras

PC House effects and weapon dyes

Maybe it should just mimic the walls placed behind and not the blocks, like a cream cookie... Silly example I know, but you get the idea.
  6. giras

Terraria 50% off During Steam Halloween Sale!

Rig Right, forgot about it. Now I remember some mannequin with a blue cape in the beach in one of the spoilers. Them look loke stone statues, they are pretty real to the eye. Maybe it is the dye itself, Stone Dye?
  7. giras

Vanity back accesories

You are right, I completely forgot about these... Now I know how my vanity will look in 1.4 hahahaha The firework jetpack with color spark trails... Dreamy
  8. giras

Those in the top center of the image, right? I even didn't see them!
  9. giras

Vanity back accesories

In the game we have capes, wings and thats that, right? Maybe we could have other things for our character equip them in the back, like backpacks, tails, spikes, weapons, silly things like a flower pot, a large firework...etc Just imagine a carpenter, with his engineering helmet, miner outfits...
  10. giras

A spoiler?! Where?! Is it one of the banners or the Terraria tittle itself with a halloween coat of paint? I did buy Terraria in a discount many years ago, late fall for a whopping 2'50€ (or it was 2'95€?) Just insane, I played it 1000+ hours just for that price it...
  11. giras

Don't worry too much about it, it is normal to need a break from things, even when you didn't think about doing it first. Didn't play DS3, would like, I liked the second one. Eager to see that new vid, and remember, do it at your own pace. The Charge Combos is something I liked about Prime...
  12. giras

Hey Scooterboot9697, how are you doing? Is it going well? I just viewed some of your youtube videos and it looks amazing. Hope it is not giving you to much troubles! The mixing shot types and the bosses looks soooo good. They are just perfect, flawless mod I must say. PD: I lost the signature...
  13. giras

The definitive Dyes

Thanks Omega Derpling for explaining it, thats the idea, but maybe I was a bit clumsy (english is not my native language) Like J.Bame 666 said, switching between them is tiring and tedious, for that I would like some solution like the masterdye, but it can be any other solution. Maybe we could...
  14. giras

The definitive Dyes

I am a very obsessive with dyeing my stuff, and can be doing it for a lot of time, even coming back to home just to change just whatever bothers me. It is funny and tiring. Maybe we can craft a master/definitive dye of sorts, with a lot of dyes inside, maybe subgroups, cold, warm colors, or...
  15. giras

PC House effects and weapon dyes

That is something I ever wanted, colored weapons and "interiors". Just one thing diferent, I just want the house to be covered when you are out, but not the exterior when you are in home. For the dyed weapons I didnt though about how to dye them, and see your solution a good one. Hugz!:passionate:
  16. giras

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Well, I think any monster could be a good pet or mount. If you want a Dalamadur pet, I bet It could be awesome! I am more inclined for mounts or vanity armors, anything you can use all the game progresion. Weapons would be awesome, but them have a limited use, maybe we could mount them in the...
  17. giras

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Honestly? I would not mind to see pets/enemies/etc crossover from MH franchise (mostly anything not from MHWolrd) in Terraria. I think a lot of people could go insane if we have a kutku, narga, anything pet/mount and a few art thingies like portraits with Dalamadur, Shen gaoren or whatever city...
  18. giras

Maybe you disturbed her a lot in the last Blood Moon... :P

Maybe you disturbed her a lot in the last Blood Moon... :P
  19. giras

I like the idea, just look at her when the base is under attack or the fact she is 500 years...

I like the idea, just look at her when the base is under attack or the fact she is 500 years old. If you tell me it as a real fact I would believe it! n_n
  20. giras

PC More Info on Character & World Selection Screens

I need this so badly! I always end erasing chars or worlds just for tidy it up (and it hurts when you have a couple of high end characters or wonderful worlds with buildings all the place):sigh: And of course, I am that guy who makes extra worlds for farming stuff, like crimsom/corruption things :p
Top Bottom