• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Search results

1. TheCosmicApple

I’m premature proud of it. We spent about 5 mins deciding the attic chair and work bench combo

I’m premature proud of it. We spent about 5 mins deciding the attic chair and work bench combo
  2. TheCosmicApple

Me and my friend made this. it is my first 'professional build' (That it is not shoebox) [IMG]

Me and my friend made this. it is my first 'professional build' (That it is not shoebox)
  3. TheCosmicApple

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Will it work for chests?
  4. TheCosmicApple

Mobile Terraria 1.3 Launches on Amazon Today!

Someone should make a mobile terraria server for all, like a world that the ip is online
  5. TheCosmicApple

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Have been playing with the new controls, cannot love it all any more. Thanks re logic, you are my favourite developers for my fav route game
  6. TheCosmicApple

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Will it launch after 3:00 eastern Australian time?
  7. TheCosmicApple

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Bro just get hero’s mod
  8. TheCosmicApple

Is this going to be cross compatible? So I could play on the iPad while my friend plays on Mac?
  9. TheCosmicApple

Does this also have old ones army?
  10. TheCosmicApple

FINNALLY I CAN HAVE EXPERT MODE!!! WOOP WOOP:kingslime::kingslime::pinky::happy::happy:
  11. TheCosmicApple

CC Creation Compendium #73

Don’t worry, I can’t do as good as that
  12. TheCosmicApple

Thank you for the advice. It is very helpful
  13. TheCosmicApple

Either I can't do this because I don't have a good version of Terraria, or I am just bad at art. I haven't decided yet. :confused:
  14. TheCosmicApple

Is mobile estimated to come out in October? And also, how do I use the terraria emojis like the guide and druad ones?
  15. TheCosmicApple

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Plz, I can’t wait to be slimy man, and use expert mode. I cannot wait for this
  16. TheCosmicApple

But maybe it could have a trophies that is a building item, as maybe a 1 - 100000 drop chance, to build your own boss. Like having eater of worlds splitting ability and the eye of chthulus dash attack
  17. TheCosmicApple

Ok, but is calamity then a sort of master mode already? And then some mods will update with a master mode. I am also wondering if in master mode, there might be a new way of getting loot, like instead of getting treasure bags, you can get treasure tokens, and take them to the guide to give him a...
  18. TheCosmicApple

Thank you friend T Thorium is sitting there, like the guide after hard mode “I am worthless now”
  19. TheCosmicApple

I love terraria. It is such a fun game, and it has given me two best friends from it. As soon as I get steam, I will buy Terraria, but until then I am awaiting a release date for the moonlord on Mobile. I also have a suggestion. My best friend has a mac, and I have windows, but he says that I...
Top Bottom