• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. mddznyan

ideas/opinion for a 10th terraria anniversary community ressource pack

Because the official terraria discord server created 2 new channel about the games 10th anniversary, i was thinking why not the whole community is making a own ressource pack to honor the anniversary and re-logic. my current idea was that one member is doing 1 sprite (+json file if the items...
  2. mddznyan

Music Pack The One Game-One Song Project

maybe this for the pumking moon event?
  3. mddznyan

terraprisma text changing problem

Now, i got a new problem. I want to change now the text of the terraprisma but for some reason its not working. not sure if it works like the master mode item. Here is the code: { "ItemName": { "Terraprisma": "Memory Of Fractal", }, "ItemTooltip": { "Terraprisma"...
  4. mddznyan

for temple soundtrack replacement: and for ocean day:
  5. mddznyan

is it possible to modify master mode pets/items ?

(its good that its possible, but i dont know what code i must type to get it work) nvm than, thanks fireom. found the code and changed it ( worked now) for example for a master mode pet: "KingSlimePetItem": "Summons the lost slime kings son\n'ngl but that slime is funky.'", ( is for the tooltip)
  6. mddznyan

this should be the otherworld jungle
  7. mddznyan

is it possible to modify master mode pets/items ?

So i am starting my own ressource pack and wanted to change a master mode item the name and tooltip but it is not working, i am actually not sure if its possible to modify these type of items.
Top Bottom