• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. T

What is the hardest game you have played or seen someone play

Apex Legends for me but I still like it. I found boosting service https://overboost.pro to help me complete the hardest tasks. It's perfect place for any gamer. Their boosters help to enhance performance during the battle. You don’t need to worry about your lack of skills or savvy allies who...
  2. T

bad things in the school system thread

I think students should be allowed to use their creativity when solving these problems. There should be certain assignments which allow students to have a more open approach to solving. Also i think it's ok to use some help of writing services or buy thesis to save time and get good grades. They...
  3. T

Short Survey for University

sounds interesting! I study accounting in college right now. I found service for accounting homework help to save my time and get good grades. I think such services are great for students. Hope I'll get a degree next year.
  4. T

TV Shows/ Movie Recommendations

Has anyone watched S2 of Discovery of Witches? I really enjoyed the first season but having got around 3 episodes in, i just can't get into season 2.
  5. T

What are you doing at this exact moment?

read this thread and drink coffee
Top Bottom