• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. landstalker

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Be prepared to get asked this questions many many times more. It's probably best to close all discussion regarding T:OW.
  2. landstalker

Wise words indeed. It's like having a conversation about "what's your favourite dinosaur?"
  3. landstalker

I don't think it was your grammar or lack thereof that caused Re-Logic, Pipeworks, Engine Software or anyone else involved in the development of T:OW to avoid replying to your "suggestions/Solutions". I think it was your attitude combined with your alarmist messages. You try to make out that...
  4. landstalker

Does any of it matter anymore? It's over. The game is cancelled. Pointing fingers, trying to lay blame on this person or that company is pointless, as is attempting to say "I told you so." Nobody cares if someone predicted this situation. It's not even a situation anymore. The teams have moved...
  5. landstalker

Gotta love Google translate. It certainly makes for entertaining reading.
  6. landstalker

Wow. That was quite something. Without getting heated or wishing to start any arguments I must first say that I actually work in the games industry and some of your statements suggest you do not. But you make sweeping pronouncements that can only be supported by inside industry knowledge or...
  7. landstalker

The damage was too great. They couldn't save the patient.
  8. landstalker

No great surprise. You can't just keep throwing good money after bad.
  9. landstalker

What legacy weapons do you think will be in game?

You came up with a lot of good ideas. But you just didn't have the right people in-house. The art director and producer were probably the main stumbling blocks. They certainly didn't help matters. So you were fighting a losing battle from day one.
  10. landstalker

In the history of "dropped balls" and missed opportunities, this has earned a place with the classics. Internal buffoonery was the stuff of nightmares.
  11. landstalker

Yeah but that was posted by the buffoons who worked on the ill-fated first version of T:OW. Now that Pipeworks have taken control of the reins, who knows what is possible.
  12. landstalker

Otherworld Waiting Thread #4052

Having multiple worlds with world-specific items, characters and creatures is a LOT of work. The simplest and cheesiest way is to simply re-skin each world with different graphics over the core code, but then it is simply a case of the same game with a different graphical style which is not much...
  13. landstalker

It has been 11 Month and still not a single word from the devs.

This "information" might as well not exist. It is the announcement that caused the waves that are still rippling to this very day. A thoroughly amateur pronouncement of a project that had sat on its backside for a year doing nothing and then two weeks after they pulled their collective thumbs...
  14. landstalker

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

Obviously, as you are a mole, you were underground when the original announcement was made. Just don't get too excited. People have been on the verge of bursting into flames because of the lack of news and/or updates regarding this project. It will arrive when it arrives. If you can make your...
  15. landstalker

Like I've said before, if T:OW never appears, and you seem to believe very strongly that it won't, what of it? You'll get over it. I'm sure you had a life before Terraria. I'm almost certain you'll have one after. Divert this passion you have to something else. Something constructive. There's...
  16. landstalker

With numerous articles online last year and a major announcement here that Engine Software had been developing the project and that it was then being handed over to Pipeworks, I would have thought the outsourcing factor to be self-evident. It was not being developed by Re-Logic, it was being...
  17. landstalker

Question: How does the leveling system work

How long is a piece of string? Discussions about specifics on a non-existent product could go on forever. ;)
  18. landstalker

This conversation is on some kind of mobius strip. It just goes round and round with no resolution and the best intentions and/or advice in the world make no difference whatsoever. It's not the first post to touch on this topic and it's a certainty it won't be the last. But there is one topic...
  19. landstalker

Unless you were one of those who were funding the development of T:OW then your happiness doesn't really matter. Sad, but true. No offense meant. Re-Logic were paying handsomely for a product that did not meet with their approval and had dragged on for 4 years with little or no real progress...
Top Bottom