• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Search results

1. InkTheAlphaCrafter

Single Thread RP The Dead and the Afraid: Little Nightmares RP

Story: Welcome to the world of Little Nightmares! Well…it’s not welcoming. Not the slightest bit. Horrors lurk around every corner. To survive, you must run, hide and fight. That is, if you’re a kid. But maybe you’re one of the horrors yourself. Maybe you can be found in the forest by the...
  2. InkTheAlphaCrafter

Single Thread RP Secure. Contain. Protect.: SCP Roleplay

Story: Welcome to the world’s most decorated zoo full of everything you wish was make believe! It’s been quite busy lately: New SCP entries being discovered, new Class Ds being captured and, of course, lots of paperwork documenting all of the deaths, injuries and breaches. But the site must...
  3. InkTheAlphaCrafter

Character AMA!

Hello! Welcome to my Character AMA! This is where you get to ask my RP characters from the Aftermath Adventures RP (by Me), Crisis Averted: Skyrim RP (by TerrariaOn3DS), Secure. Contain. Protect.: SCP Roleplay (by Me), A Tale of Two Countries (By Agent Sandstorm), and The Dead and the Afraid...
  4. InkTheAlphaCrafter

My Top Three Current Builds

Please let me know what you think below! Also, I’ll post a poll where you can vote to tell me your favorite!
  5. InkTheAlphaCrafter

House/NPC Resort

My home that I’ve built up over my time in Terraria: Features: Bar Rooms Bathroom Crafting My bedroom Banner Room Storage Room
  6. InkTheAlphaCrafter

Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures

Story: Original: It's over. The Moon Lord has been defeated. Cthulhu's resurrection has been stopped. Society has began to rebuild itself town by town. But the struggle for balance in Terraria is far from over. The Lunatic Cult has gone missing, and everyone thought they were gone. But recently...
  7. InkTheAlphaCrafter

Theory: The Last Dryad and How They Survived

The Dryad is an interesting NPC indeed. Known to be the last of her kind, the Dryad is obsessed with the balance of the world. We know little about the other Dryads, for the rest of the Dryads perished in the Great War of Cthulhu after having weakened Cthulhu into the Moon Lord. So how did this...
  8. InkTheAlphaCrafter

Theory: The Underground Societies of Terraria

Chances are that if you play Terraria, you have come across a structure resembling a house while mining in a cave. These "houses," which are called Underground Cabins, usually contain loot and often appear to be out of place. After all, they're just found in random spots in caves! But is it...
  9. InkTheAlphaCrafter

Theory: Is It Morally Right to Kill the Wall of Flesh?

The Wall of Flesh is the core of the world and the final pre-hardmode boss before entering Hard Mode. Defeating the Wall of Flesh will release the souls of light and darkness into your world, creating stronger enemies, new items, and more. There are a lot of theories surrounding the Wall of...
  10. InkTheAlphaCrafter

Theory: The Guide's TRUE Identity

Ah, the guide! The first NPC you meet! Your first friend in the world of Terraria! We all have heard about the guide! We know his behavior, his jobs, his looks. But how much do we really know? Where did the Guide come from? Why is he working with us? What did he do in the past? Is it possible...
Top Bottom