Search results for query: Terraria State of the Game

• Order by date
  1. The following words were not included in your search because they are too short, too long, or too common: of, the
  1. Lancer of hatred

Spear discussion thread (Best subclass in the game!)

Talk about everything related to spears. Discuss the state of spears in Vanilla Terraria or Modded Terraria. Post kill times using spears. Comment on mods related to spears. Talk about videos related to spears. Make guides on how to use the spear subclass. Talk about modded spears. Think of...
  2. T

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

Add mouse side buttons functionality to ps4 please
  3. pyroge

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

I honestly thought that there was a way to downgrade versions on Steam already. Or is there? Sort of like what Minecraft already allows you to do but through Steam. If you don't know what I mean, Minecraft allows you to choose the very first versions of the game through their launcher. I was...
  4. Dapling

Portfolio/Multi-Topic After 1000s of hours, I thought I'd finally make a list of things I'd like to see added to Terraria!

Multi-bobbers are extremely difficult to optimize and minmax while speeding up fishing as a general thing even without minmaxing, so I’ve actually never seen any problems with them and wouldn’t mind some form of them being added. The thing about fishing in its current state is that you are...
  5. SmokeScream

Other A few little suggestions.

Hey, is this thing on? I haven't used the Forum before and usually I wouldn't go out of my way to do something like this, but Terraria is a game I have adored for years and can never seem to get bored of, so I want to see it thrive! Me and a friend have been doing another run recently and...
  6. BlockCrusader

tModLoader BlockCrusader's Mods

Thanks for all the feedback! I'm glad you've enjoyed these and you've pointed out some useful information here; Artificer's Accessories: A complete tool & furniture set for Nova is something I'd like to do at some point, I've just been very lazy about getting around to it. The furniture and...
  7. TOMKA

tModLoader BlockCrusader's Mods

I want to start by saying that you've made a lot of great mods! Most of my modpacks have at least some of them. I've been watching you release these mods since August and I really appreciate that you've managed to release them a lot earlier than you've initially expected. I want to give you some...
  8. B

axolotls
  9. Glasia🌳

...shall be split up: It is actually planned that the update is split up: In 1.4.5 the content comes but they said that crossplay comes in another update after 1.4.5. CF Terraria State of the Game - February 2024 (Writing it like that with ping since I cannot directly reply if I am editing a post.)
  10. Tunnel King

Terraria State of the Game - February 2024

The March State of the Game is now live! https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-state-of-the-game-march-2024.134041/
  11. Loki

Greetings Terrarians! Another month has flown by - seriously, 2024 feels like it is moving along at warp speed. The development teams have continued to make great progress on Terraria 1.4.5, and we are back this month with some fresh spoilers that we hope everyone will enjoy. The team has...
  12. IndigoGollum

I hear you want an Esperanto translation of Terraria. I'm working on one but it's not done yet...

I hear you want an Esperanto translation of Terraria. I'm working on one but it's not done yet and i'm not sure i'll ever finish it. If you like i can give you what i do have done.
  13. Flasholotl

Weapons & Equip Flasholotl, Lagoon, Homunculus, and Toast pets, a gift for my friends

Okay, my I was able to convince my friend Toasty to buy Terraria, and sometime next week he will also be officially joining my legendary mode playthrough, with zero experience! So as such I am making some changes to this thread, for 1, his light pet and it's summon item and buff! His pet is a...
  14. Tunnel King

Official Announcement regarding changes to conversations (private messages)

Anyone with a 'Re-Logic' banner under their name is who we consider a 'developer', even if they don't work on the software part of it. All of them work hard to make Terraria successful, for the past, present and future. Redigit and Cenx do watch what is happening with the forum. They read...
  15. Vayikra

And they'll probably reveal even more in about a week or so in this month's state of the game! Personally I'm hoping for a release date, but I speculate 1.4.5 will come out on Terraria's release anniversary in May.
  16. L

PC Terraira system out of memory error

Hello guys could someone please help me I'm having problem with terraria every time out of nowhere after maybe like 10-15 min in game I get these error: 3/21/2024 8:27:39 PM System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown. at...
  17. Solar Moon

Other Literature Terraria Chess State of the Game [Spring 2024]

~ Welcome! ~ Hello to new and returning fans of Terraria Chess! The spring season brings a lot of beautiful weather (sometimes) but it also brings a lot of quality of life and balance changes to our beloved Terraria boss abilities. If you are a returning fan, welcome back! If you are new...
  18. The Immortal Smoke!

Other Literature Shining Will: Characters and Background

Stephanie Harbinger of the Profaned Flame & Calliope Disgraced Rogue and Timelost Traveler Stephanie is a Summoner born in a fanatical village on 'The Outskirts', the name given to the borderline between The Habitable Zone and The Calamitous Zone. She was born and raised with the sole purpose of...
  19. B

missing folder

i installed a texture pack and didn't unzip it, i know I'm dumb. the game crushes when I open it so i cant uninstall from there, I say no problem I will just uninstall from the game files but the file is missing! I tried to uninstall the game and reinstall it without cloud data, and I even tried...
  20. noobsqoou⛏️

@ChippyGaming 🌳
Back
Top Bottom